Locus Map 4, discussion (pre-release)

Started by Menion, March 18, 2021, 13:00:40

baegas

We are happy to solve the problem of not being able to save in Dropbox in this new RC3 version, but the same problem is occurring in OneDrive, please check.
Have a nice day, thank you :)
  •  

Doggy

[CZ]
Bohužel mi můj mobil při pokusu o získání Gold předplatného vždy havaruje. Posílal jsem diagnostická data.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Android 6 MIUI 10
Locus 4.0.0. RC3

Edit: vyřešeno nainstalováním poslední verze z 30.3.2021
  •  

michaelbechtold

TXs for the renaming timeline, Menion.
The essence of my question was about the future of coexistence of Classic and Free/Silver/Gold LM4.
Can you pls. advise?
TXs and cheers
Michael
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: auric on March 28, 2021, 11:19:48
Quote from: tapio on March 28, 2021, 11:05:24
"Track rec visibility - auto hide"
Set via presets. Rec. button does not hide, at least while recording.

Isn't that exactly what you want? Optionally hide it when it's not recording, but when it is, keep it in view?
Not what I want... but I understand the point of it. Probably good as it is for most ppl. No biggie, I turnit completely off. It's because I've got it in my toolbar and green indication there is enough for me.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

auric

Quote from: Menion on March 29, 2021, 08:23:13
1. different coordinates? Why? Hmm, then it of course can't work.

They're placed on slightly different spots, but the displayed coordinates when you tap on a point are the same. Maybe a rounding error?
LM Pro - LocusMap 4 🥇
  •  

Diddi

Seems that the new version is official. Got an update
  •  

Menion

Yes, we are finally official  :-*

I'll re-organize a few categories on the forum and the new topic for LM4 is here: https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=7273.0 .

Well, what to say ... is Thanks enough? Maybe not, but it is probably not important. I believe, you here are mostly satisfied with the changes we did last in almost two years. Weather at least in central Europe starting to be really nice so I wish you mainly: stay healthy (families as well) and enjoy at least a little hike & bike adventures. It is something that connects us right?  ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

auric

Congratulations on the release

It's a magnificent redesign, fresh and enjoyable to use. And I particularly like the theme of the LoMaps both offline as online. It's beautiful and fresh. Thank you for the hard work these past months!
LM Pro - LocusMap 4 🥇
  •  

Tapio

Congratulatios! Cannot reply in the new thread.
  •  

lor74cas

https://youtu.be/0VkrUG3OrPc

Congratulations

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@lor74cas, hehe, this is funny :)

Thanks guys (replies in new thread fixed).
  •  

Tapio

Improved in LM3 and LM4, great, thx.
Quote from: tapio on March 27, 2021, 10:18:27
I have always noticed an inconsistency in the UI. Now I looked closer. It is about the placement of "Select all" in a file browser context vs. tracks in the data viewer.
  •  

Menion

I believe that now it's a lot better, thanks for the "push". Confirm/cancel in the top toolbar was really confusing.
  •  

Pcmann

Hello,

@Pcmann
[CZ] Thanks, this could work. Just displaying waypoints, not editing or adding them, should not be a problem. So in the next version.

Displaying waypoints, even with this cache where it did not work, is OK. https://coord.info/GC4V0DW (it has 8 waypoints),

"Geocaching apps"> I don't understand.
I put it wrong, I meant to display the cache when playing geocaching as in Locus 3.51.1.

Thanks for the good work.
  •  

Pcmann

When I open the cache, the basic information about the cache is displayed, but how to close this information about the cache. Only when I put down the menu - three dots - hide, but then the cache disappears from the display. The problem then is to reset this cache again. It would not be possible to add to this tab with the information "Close, or put at the bottom of the" menu three dots - Close ".
Thank you.
  •