[APP] - version 4.10.+ ( 06/2022 )

Started by Menion, June 02, 2022, 13:32:35

Menion

@tapio
Ah, I thought that the app records always 10m no matter where you are moving! Seems your 2km track really lay on the area, totally flat. Is it even possible?  ::)

Highest elevation: 10.000205m, lowest 9.99787  :D. The app is really confused by this. So the problem is the chart, right? I'll look at it, but as you wrote: really really rare case.

Undo/redo in the track editor is a really big task, so no plans for now.

@slarti76
and how do you install the beta version? Simply "over" the existing installed app or do you first remove the current installation? There should be no reason to reset the preferences.

@balloni55
NTRIP > there was missing support for other RTCM formats. Added at least version 3.1 and 3.2, so it should work for now. And "Port" parameter ... I know, it does not work perfectly for now  :-\
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

balloni55

QuoteNTRIP > there was missing support for other RTCM formats. Added at least version 3.1 and 3.2, so it should work for now
where can i find the AFA.apk?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Graf Geo

Quote from: Michal on June 17, 2022, 10:50:18...
OK, we're renaming it to "Edit track". It is more generic than "repair" or "fine-tune" and the tool in which it is done is called "Track editor". Hopefully this will suit the majority.

I agree, "Edit track" for me is a better discription of this function.

I don't understand why "Routenplaner" was replaced by "Route neuberechnen."
For me this describes a function in navigation, but here it is no recalculation but a modification of an existing track.
Suggestion: Route ändern / editieren / modifizieren... Or rename it "Routenplaner" like it was before.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio, luce

Viajero Perdido

I see a glitch with TTS similar to what Slarti mentioned.  If I reboot the phone (Android 9), then try to navigate in Locus, there's no voice.  In Android Settings I need to go Accessibility, Text-to-Speech (simply open the dialog), at which point Locus suddenly says either "Text to Speech correctly set", or "Let's go", depending on where it was waiting.

This only happens once after each reboot, but it's been doing it for a few years.  I don't really mind, since I know the workaround.  It's a quirk.  :)
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: Graf Geo on June 17, 2022, 17:06:55
Quote from: Michal on June 17, 2022, 10:50:18...
OK, we're renaming it to "Edit track". It is more generic than "repair" or "fine-tune" and the tool in which it is done is called "Track editor". Hopefully this will suit the majority.

I agree, "Edit track" for me is a better discription of this function.

I don't understand why "Routenplaner" was replaced by "Route neuberechnen."
Agreed. A translators funny idea. Haven't done translation for a while and login at hand, if it's not changed by some translator I'll revert it on Sun/Mon.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: balloni55 on June 17, 2022, 13:01:06
QuoteNTRIP > there was missing support for other RTCM formats. Added at least version 3.1 and 3.2, so it should work for now
where can i find the AFA.apk?
URLs in Menions sig
  •  

balloni55

@tapio
QuoteURLs in Menions sig
thank you, I am aware of that
the current version there is from 8.6.
I have reported my problem on 11.6.
that's why I asked
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

*** New Beta version 4.10.0.3 published ***

Finally for the Beta test, a longly awaited feature (at least for me). Option to add your own photo to online LoPoints. I've created a separate topic here.

@Viajero Perdido
Interesting issue with TTS. I've never noticed any problem  :-\

@balloni55
pick of NTRIP caster mountpoint seems to work correctly, but your name & pass does not work to me, so give it a try please, maybe just a typo on my side, thanks.

baegas

The mount point loads just fine as shown in the screenshot
but the mount point is not selectable
  •  

balloni55

QuoteNTRIP > there was missing support for other RTCM formats. Added at least version 3.1 and 3.2
for my need RTCM 2.3 is necessary, for now it is grayed and not selectabel, see SS

Quotebut your name & pass does not work to me,
for me it work perfect with app
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=bluetooth+gnss&c=apps&hl=de
an there i can select EPS_BW for use with my name & pass
when i turn on this app locus uses GNSS +NTRIP EPS-BW as "Mock Location" with the desired accuracy ~1m

locus is still terminated as soon as I press "save". ::)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: baegas

Tapio

Menion, {mapLat} and {mapLon} transfer leading zeroes (lon can be "007.1234") can you please remove those? May cause problems/need workaround at backend sometimes.
  •  

balloni55

I cannot add an existing image (whether internal or external SD) to a POI with LM4 or LMC.
take a new photo work
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@baegas
May you simply open in your web browser open the link "RTS2.ngii.go.kr:2101"? This should display, in the text form, a list of mount points so if you may copy & paste the text of that page, it may help, thanks.

@balloni55
Oki, I've enabled support for RTCM 2.x, but as I have no device that supports it, the test is on you. The crash should be fixed as well, thanks!

"I cannot add an existing image" > what does it mean "you can't"? What happens when you click on the "Select photo" button?

@tapio
hmm, the same format is used in more places (Coordinate grid, some web requests), but in all places, this should not cause a problem. Oki, I'll change it, thanks.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

balloni55

Quotewhat does it mean "you can't"? What happens when you click on the "Select photo" button?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjd8bdycr3ldxqm/20220619_152743.mp4?dl=0
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Tapio

Leading zero in lat/lon in my observation (I think there was a reason) are typical in degree/minute/second formats, also the purely floating point with N/S/E/W prefix. But not in the number only format.
  •