Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Henk van der Spek

#1
Well, not too many victims apparently since it was quiet here.
No harm done and we are still planning the upgrade to Locus 4.
Thank you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g86 power 5G met Tapatalk

#2
I recently installed ClassicGooglePlay_3.70.20_1140_release.apk over the link in Menions posts from Gdrive.
My autobackup then included all my vectormaps, about 40gB. Took ages to finish offcourse. I normally have around 260 mB as backup size.

I found out that in the backup settings there is a new option to include these maps.
I am sure I never selected this because the option was not there in 3.70.19.

I think a new release/bug version should not pré-select such an option!!

I see now there is a new version 3.70.21 Is there a version report somewhere? Thank you.
#3
I don't know "caches in the region".  I just used my usual " caches nearby" and 40 as a number and that went well. Complete download also on Classic here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#4
Themes - Vector maps / Re: [Theme] Voluntary
September 04, 2026, 22:11:58
Would the "brownish" shading indicate the national park? I am not sure from reading the map legend?
.


Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#5
Themes - Vector maps / Re: [Theme] Voluntary
September 03, 2026, 19:31:41
And testing tomorrow on the StauSeeSteig in Germany. 8)
#6
Ok thanks.
#7
I am always interested in a new Theme (for me).
But after several tries and succesfull downloads, the theme does not show up in my list.
That is not due to my use of Openandromaps is it?
#8
Naja, dann ist es ein Renderfehler. Die Punkte sind bestimmt da. Ich sehe die mit Openandromaps und Locus Classic.
Map: Germany North August 2026.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk
#9
Fremde Sache ja. Und bei alle Screenshots dasselbe Theme genutzt?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#10
The email notification in Crowdin for new strings to translate already tells where the strings are used.
Recently there was the mock location in the GIS section. I left that open for someone else to tackle. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#11
We only use Locus for hiking. One day roundtrips go in folders by country. Long distance like E3 in their own folder.
Every finished track gets a + in front of the name (or even two ++ after doing it a second time. We have over 1000 tracks in our folders. Works well for us this way. We mostly sort by distance to starting point. Search by name goes well too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#12
@BerndMaier: ob es drinnen funktioniert weiss Ich kaum. Aber draussen absolvieren wir jedes Jahr so ungefähr 2500 km zu Fuß. Schon fast 15 Jahren. Immer auf gpx tracks.
Wie viel Stunden mit reinsten Spaß sind das wohl nicht?
Also, hör auf zu meckern und genieße Locus oder wechsle einfach zu wass besseres.
Und hiermit ist es hier Schluss für mich.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk
#13
Wie viel mehr Spaß könnte man haben? Einfach zu Fuss oder mit das Fahrrad und mit Locus raus gehen anstatt von hier zu  schreiben und schreiben usw.
Ja, Locus ist nicht perfekt. Ich auch nicht und mein Deutsch auch nicht. Trotzdem genießen wir schon 14 Tagen zu Fuss auf der Eifelsteig.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#14
Troubles & Questions / Re: Weather forecast display
January 06, 2026, 09:50:29
Could it be a language thing? Because 3.70.17 in Dutch works properly. And I remember this as an old problem.
Set the app and your phone in English and see what it does.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk

#15
Ich bekam sogar eine Warnung von Google auf mein Handy das ein App namens Locus inoffiziell Zugriff auf meine Drive hat.
Und ich hätte die Backup auf Drive schon länger abgestellt weil die nicht mehr lauft.
Mann mann, Google schaft echt Probleme.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn moto g82 5G met Tapatalk