Main Menu

Recent posts

You could try the elements theme from OAM. It is also loaded with the Elevate.
Otherwise you should look into the topic of theme creation.
There is a setting somewhere so that the small paths are only displayed at a certain zoom. Here you would have to change the number and save your own theme.
You will certainly get help in the OAM forum, possibly also here.
weiß ich nicht, einfach mal testen. Aber ich denke du kannst auch eine Stelle auf dem Track anklicken und die Info zum Track Punkt anzeigen. Einfach mal etwas probieren.
Quote from: Menion on Today at 09:22:01Hmm, consumed memory itself is not a problem.
I'm unable to test at present (cycle touring) but continually increasing memory consumption (leak) would eventually become a problem. Sometimes the leak is so slow (bytes over days) in practice won't matter (like prostate cancer).
Locus Map / Re: [APP] - version 4.23.+ ( 0...
Last post by Andrew Heard - Today at 18:09:06
Quote from: Menion on Today at 09:13:32Crash when going online/offline > I think I've got it. You have edited one shared track and a moment later deleted it (probably). The app still tries to work with edited shared track, but it has already been deleted. I'll publish the fixed Beta tomorrow.
@menion - I really hope so, but I think it is more general (for me). And appears unrelated to any current LM4 action. Just happens no matter what I am doing when a change of comms status (on > off > on). And only in recent versions.
Themes - Vector maps / Re: Theme with the Option to s...
Last post by finn - Today at 17:06:36
Hey, thanks for you reply! I do use that theme but as soon as you zoom out it does not work very well anymore. I would love to use that to find areas with a high single track density.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Hiding map bounds box
Last post by Jakice - Today at 16:20:19
I have updated the app and the boxes have gone.  Many thanks.
Troubles & Questions / Re: Magnetic/program compass a...
Last post by 8850 - Today at 15:51:49
Unfortunately, this option does not work. I have tried enabling/disabling all features:
GPS and sensors > Use true bearing
GPS and sensors > Comatibility mode
As well as calibrating the compass every time. There is still a large discrepancy in degrees between the map and the azimuth to the second point. These difference values are a minimum of about 7 degrees, a maximum of about 30 degrees of error and inconsistency.
How to solve this problem?

Funktioniert das nur bei einer Navigation? Ich lasse mir in der Regel nur einen Track anzeigen, an dem entlang ich wandere oder radfahre. Ich habe dann die Zielführung aktiviert, damit ich weiß, wie lange es noch bis zum Schluss ist.
I am sorry that I was not able to test this in the mean time. Will give it a try in my 3 weeks motorcycle trip in june. First day will be more than 8h of riding - this should be a good test.
Die Karten müssen nicht zwingend nach /Android/media(!!!)/... kopiert werden.

Schließt man das Android-Gerät per Kabel an ein Gerät mit Windows an, dann können die Daten problemlos auch nach  \Android\data\menion.android.locus.pro\files\Locus\maps\ (oder mapsVector) verschoben werden.

LM überwacht und übernimmt Daten von der SD-Karte auch aus dem Ordner \Android\data\menion.android.locus.pro\files\Locus\ und dessen Unterordner, die man auch selbst anlegen kann.

Für den Import von Dateien eignet sich dieses Verzeichnis allerdings nicht, da der System-Dateimanager von LM einen Zugriff nicht zulässt.