Important links
- list of news of public versions
- Public versions
- Beta versions

Versions
23. 9. 2024 - Locus Map 4.26.0
27. 9. 2024 - Locus Map 4.26.1
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

jonny.blue

I just tested the old search option.
I have selected Google as the search engine and can also enter a search term. But when I start a new search, the input dialog only appears briefly and the old search is repeated ...
  •  

Menion

May you please post me a screenshot? I'm unable to simulate any problem.

Version is still in the Google team review, but because of the number of changes on the background, seems they take some time on it. So anyone interested > version on the Google Drive.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: WRPSoft

jonny.blue

See attached screenrecord ...

As you can see: a second new search isn`t possible.
  •  

Graf Geo

SG S10, Android 12, LM 4 Gold (last Release version or Beta)
  •  

Diddi

When can we finally expect to get the "full" Geocaching4Live Addon features (like update all caches in a list) in the main app?I think I can remember that Menion mentioned this earlier.
  •  

Menion

Version 4.26.1 was just published on Google Play (for all users).

@Diddi
anything except "Update all caches" is still missing? This one is on its way. It just needs a new data manager (hopefully till the end of the year).

Graf Geo

Small issue with the track info panel:

In the track info panel with a label with 3 lines, the line with the date and time and the arrow to open further track details is not displayed. Screenshot 1

I first have to move the lower area down and then up again for the line to appear.
Screenshot 2
SG S10, Android 12, LM 4 Gold (last Release version or Beta)
  •  

Diddi

Quote from: Menion on September 27, 2024, 12:44:05Version 4.26.1 was just published on Google Play (for all users).

@Diddi
anything except "Update all caches" is still missing? This one is on its way. It just needs a new data manager (hopefully till the end of the year).

The add-on offers the option to load the latest 100 logs. Sometimes that's quite useful
  •  

kmb

For me (and one otherwise person) the update did not show up in the Google play store. So the companion app on the Samsung Watch did refuse to start because of not updated or missing Locus on the smartphone. Manually installing the apk fixed this.
How come the wear app did work with the last version but did stop doing so as soon an update seemed to be available?
  •  

Andrew Heard

LM4.26.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

WRPSoft

Quote from: Andrew Heard on October 01, 2024, 23:43:12@Michal - the 1st images in https://www.locusmap.app/new-locus-map-4-26-dynamic-offline-lomap-rotation-and-other-features-not-only-for-cyclists/ doesn't display?

I had to reload the page several times until all images were displayed (by pressing the reload button in the browser)

PS: the new map rotation is really cool ;)

Michal

The bug should be fixed now. It was caused by a large gif in the article.
PR/support & UXW & copy, Locus team, Asamm Software, Prague

Agus

Hi @menion . When planning a route, the alternatives are displayed in the same colour. It would be interesting to see them in a different colour to differentiate them better.

Best regards.

arnor

When I get to the "Link with presets" screen and press the button to configure the presets, the app breaks and restarts. It asks to clear the cache. Even after this has been done, the app keeps crashing. This happens on both my smartphone and my tablet (Locus 4.26.1)
  •