[APP] - version 3.30.+ ( 15. 3. 2018 )

Started by Menion, March 15, 2018, 12:35:05

Condor

@Menion
Everything translated into SK.(Locus Map, Free/Pro vervion)
Another work...

edit:
Slovak translation all done  8)
  •  

Menion

Perfect, thanks all.

new *** version 3.30.4 *** mainly with bug-fixes is out.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Condor

add: option to set size of custom icons by a parameter in the icons name

More about setting up?
  •  

lor74cas

Hello, I'm using more and more route planner. It's a useful tool to plan my runs. But I do not agree with the ETA profiles. Too many and I think a customizable one should be better.
Something where to put speed on flat, speed in positive and negative gain.
For example now for trail running (there is no profile) I'm using the MTB trail ride but every athlete is different from another and also every sport.
Thank you

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@Condor
@Michal should improve manual page with additional information, but till then:
- name image as for example "icon_s1.5.png". Text "sX.X" say scale of icon, so s1.0 = no change, s3.0 = 300% scale. Simple and super.useful I believe :).

@lor74cas
first problem I see is that ETA values are not directly visible!
About speed modifications ... routers already compute time based on own internal system, so it definitely isn't good idea to completely throw this information away and just use up to three defined values. What about some setup how fast you are compare to routers times.
So by default, all people will have pre-set 100%. But when you notice you are usually in destination in half time, you just set somewhere that on bike, you are 200% faster. Should this settings be universal and useful? Of course, it will be necessary to have separate settings for routers and for every routing profile.  :-\
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: menion on April 26, 2018, 19:30:11

@lor74cas
first problem I see is that ETA values are not directly visible!
About speed modifications ... routers already compute time based on own internal system, so it definitely isn't good idea to completely throw this information away and just use up to three defined values. What about some setup how fast you are compare to routers times.
So by default, all people will have pre-set 100%. But when you notice you are usually in destination in half time, you just set somewhere that on bike, you are 200% faster. Should this settings be universal and useful? Of course, it will be necessary to have separate settings for routers and for every routing profile.  :-\

Understood it's  something like the supercar turbo boost. Ok kit set this profile at 300% ? 🤣
I think that if I apply a ~300% to the profile in the image I can have and acceptable ETA of time moving.
Do not worry too much for this menion I am an old runner and when I see distance and positive gain I can guess the ETA by myself I just thought we can go closer to ETA with just one customizable profile instead of a lot of imprecise profiles.

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Condor

@Menion
"icon_s1.5.png" does not work.
I have icons in /Locus/icons/Ikony.zip/
These are my own.
Is it possible to define some standard Locus icons? Where are they?
  •  

Menion

@Condor
Ah, I'm stupid. I've tested it only on centered icons (named like icon_s1.5_hscc.png) and forget to test them without this centering. So please name it for now as "icon_s1.5_x.png". Locus needs to detect 'text_sX.X_text'. Thanks ... in next version it will be working as expected.

@lor74cas
http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/estimated-travel-time
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
V 3.30.4
Quotebut i didn´t see the horizontal arrow in my device, and so i didn´t realice that this is a clickable link to "logs tab"
your answer #214
Quotehmm you miss small black arrow on right side of logs smileys? I'll check it, thanks
no improvement :-[

Quotemy setting: keep 10 logs
if i run "load logs" in log tab, they are downloaded but not displayed as in PRO
your answer #167
Quote- anyway logs: I've tried once on my device and wasn't able to simulate it. I'll give it a try one more time during weekend ...
no improvement, see attached screencast
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7giky8cs38lg2o/load%20logs.mp4?dl=0
sec. 1-30, PRO V 3.30.2
10 logs are available > sec.14 after "load logs" several logs are available :)

sec. 33-60, FREE V 3.30.4
sec 49 after "load logs" furthermore only 10 logs are visible :-[
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Problem with icon is really interesting. I've made some changes, it's not that I've forget.
Just tested on old 4.0.4 and also 6.0 Android devices and on both, no problem. Interesting and I have no idea why simple icon is not visible, funny :).

About logs ... also can't simulate. What about liimit of logs in settings? Don't you have there set a limit?
  •  

balloni55

QuoteAbout logs ... also can't simulate. What about liimit of logs in settings? Don't you have there set a limit?
i don´t think so,
after i´ve recorded this screencast i´ve updatet my Pro to V 3.30.4
now inside PRO also only 10 Logs (set in Geocache setting) are visible even after run "load logs"
This issue exist for me after i´ve updated V 3.30.2 to next BETA
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Wait, what is your settings in menu > settings > geocaching > limit stored logs? Do you have there "No limits"?
  •  

balloni55

no my setting is allways "limit to 10 logs" to save storage
and in the past up to V 3.30.2 it was possible to load/display more logs temporary.
This was a good solution, without changing settings, get more logs if necessary
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Ah ok, fine. Then it was a mistake. Even current solution does not work as it should on 100%. The idea here is that really only defined number of logs should be stored in the cache. I believe this makes sense a lot more. Previous "temporary solution" is nice, but does not follow defined parameters.
  •  

Christian

Hi Menion, did you changed something on loading or rendering (vector-) maps? Since last update there is a lag in loading and re-rendering after zooming of maps :(
  •