[APP] - version 3.25.+ ( 9. 8. 2017 )

Started by Menion, August 09, 2017, 18:25:00

alezy

@menion, can you add possibility to switch between Audio Coach (and disable it) thorough Quick settings or functional panel? My recording profile has training auto-start enabled, and sometimes I want to mute audio coach.
And as you mentioned in help desk theme "Audio coach Quickstart button"
Quotecan't imagine, how this feature should work without active track recording. This "audio coach" simply notify on changes in recorded track
than I have a small problem. When I record my walk to home with AC, and on my route I'm goes to shop, I'm stopping track recording, and after shop I'm resuming it. Track statistics says that my average speed is correct (Recorded_Distance / Recording_Time), but AC calculates average speed as Total_Distance / Total_Time, i.e. it is takes into account time spent in the shop, and underrate my speed  :(
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: alezy on August 29, 2017, 15:37:08
@menion, can you add possibility to switch between Audio Coach (and disable it) thorough Quick settings or functional panel? My recording profile has training auto-start enabled, and sometimes I want to mute audio coach.
And as you mentioned in help desk theme "Audio coach Quickstart button"
Quotecan't imagine, how this feature should work without active track recording. This "audio coach" simply notify on changes in recorded track
than I have a small problem. When I record my walk to home with AC, and on my route I'm goes to shop, I'm stopping track recording, and after shop I'm resuming it. Track statistics says that my average speed is correct (Recorded_Distance / Recording_Time), but AC calculates average speed as Total_Distance / Total_Time, i.e. it is takes into account time spent in the shop, and underrate my speed  :(
It's an hard workout if you shop while training.
When I run, I run.
When I go shopping, I go shopping.
When I do the second I suffer more  ;D
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@alezy: Audio coach in quick settings is not planned. I expect that when someone trains and really care about this training, he is not going to shop meanwhile as @lor74cas wrote :).

Second point is more interesting and known to me. In most cases, audio coach really notify on whole time/speed etc values. Not moving. Not sure how to solve it for now.

New 3.25.3 version on Google Play.
As I mentioned before, I'm leaving in middle of next week for 14 days and because there still were few problems, new version is out. I've also little updated and mainly united text sizes, it's colors etc. based on latest design patterns, so let me know if you find anywhere any serious problems. I'll still be able to publish one more bug-fix version at start of next week ;). And new Beta will be definitely at start of next week.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

New 3.25.3 works on Xperia.

CZ:Nová 3.25.3 už na Xperii funguje.
  •  

balloni55

why are the numbers of count of POI/Track´s inside data tab in light grey displayed since V 3.25.x ?
black displayed they where  much better visible outdoor
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.0 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Bucky Kid

Hello, I see a small change in visible objects behaviour in track planner, so when tapping on icon, a label popups with arrow to open popup menu.
I would suggest to revert old behaviour (label shows + for directly adding the waypoint as via point)
(or control by preferences or config.cfg what is shown on point's label right side during planning). The old behaviour is for track planner more ergonomic, popup menu is OK for normal mode.
I find 3 taps for adding a visible point already too slow.

Edit: eventually, + button can be placed on the left side of the object's label.

Andrew Heard

LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

Hi guys,
I did almost two days, "unification" of styles of whole UI on many places ( because old system complicated me a life and I found many places with less and more different colors & text size compare to rest of app or suggested design tips for latest Android ).

Anyway I'll have to do few more exceptions, like these values or this for example: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/light-colored-font-in-cache-logs , so thanks for a feedback, I'll try to improve it little bit.

Missing "+" button in "Add new route" function: sorry for this. I have almost finished new route planner and whole app is full of some exceptions because both systems needs to live at once. And this is unfortunate result. I plan one more version before I leave probably tomorrow, so it will be definitely fixed!
  •  

balloni55

Hi menion
Quote@balloni55 : you have to push Arndt little bit :). I have from him some test version for testing of this feature only ...
i´ve wrote Arndt from forum a mail and PM, but since now i didn´t get an answer from him :(
did you have another mail adress to contact him? he hasn´t been active in forum  for a loooong time
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hmm weird. Last communication we had was 12. 8. as I see, so already almost three weeks. Email we use is same as wrote on Google Play web , so not some personal secret email. Anyway hope it's only well deserved vacation.
  •  

Viajero Perdido

A new glitch in the grey-cache-logs version.  If I go Download Logs, it doesn't refresh to display those new logs.  You have to exit to the map and re-enter the cache info screen to see them.

No biggie because there's a workaround.
  •  

Menion

I read about this problem some time ago, but was never able to simulate it.
Does it happen with caches from database or from caches from Live Map? (or both?) Also with all caches without any difference?
  •  

Viajero Perdido

Ah, never mind.

On both my active devices (both Android 6), I uninstalled Locus Free/Beta and rebooted.  Bingo: problem gone.

Like the other issue I mentioned today (Live Map), it must've been due to some G4L confusion over Pro vs Free.

Cheers.
  •  

Menion

Aaaa it may be same issue, you are right. G4L tries to send updated cache logs to second installation of Locus Map. This update data in database correctly, but running installation then do not know about it and does not refresh point screen, this make sense! Thanks, I'll try to investigate when this problem happen!
  •  

balloni55

QuoteHmm weird. Last communication we had was 12. 8. as I see, so already almost three weeks. Email we use is same as wrote on Google Play web
Hi menion
the mail adress here in forum isn´t visible for me, can you please verify if they are identically?
if not i´ll write Arndt once more a mail to adress visble in Google Play
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •