Geocaching4Locus - version 2.0.3

Started by Martin Sloup, May 02, 2011, 15:58:22

psuk

when the new version to Play?
kdy bude nova verze na Play?
  •  

Martin Sloup

Probably at Saturday. Today (Friday) I am a quite busy.
Pravděpodobně v sobotu. Dneska jsem zcela vytížen.
--------
I published next Release Candidate version, that could fix crashes after device rotation (caused by new version of Android Support library). Also localizations are updated:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljg29qd7ngl6i ... uction.apk
Autor of Geocaching4Locus add-on
  •  

druki

False alarm with my bug, it works and I had a perfect geocaching friday.
  •  

Cacher

I am so glad this great add on is back!

BUT I have a problem. It worked fine at first, but then the login problem appeared again :( After succesfull login to geocaching.com (verification email received OK) there are no caches on map and while checking the login status I am asked to log in again :/ And logging in in doesn't help at all, the add on asks me to log in again... This problem appears only with geocaching4locus, no with geocaching live for instance.

I have the latest versions fLocus and geocaching4locus.
  •  

Martin Sloup

Strange. Are you able to send me log from CatLog?
  •  

Martin Sloup

Happy easter to everyone!

:idea: Do you know that Geocaching4Locus contains easter egg, which allows you to increase transmission speed using HTTP compression? :idea:

Do you find it?  ;)

By the way, Geocaching4Locus is back on Google Play.
  •  

balloni55

Hi Arcao
QuoteDo you find it?
yes i found the "easter egg", but it is coloured "light grey" and i can´t activate it

Happy easter

should i delete the V1.5.1Beta from last week and install the new official version from playstore?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Martin Sloup

Because easter egg enables the greyed check box. :)

Yes, please. The Google Play version contains some bug fixes and updated localizations.
  •  

wvb

found the easter egg, was able to enable the checkbox :-)

thanks Arcao!
and happy easter :-)

Sent from my SGSII CM10 with Tapatalk 2
  •  

Axel

Hi, is there some type of notification, that live map feature is loading caches? Or should I wait on every screen for few seconds to load caches and hope, that all points were loaded sucessfuly?
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: "Arcao"Because easter egg enables the greyed check box. :)

Yes, please. The Google Play version contains some bug fixes and updated localizations.
Hi Arcao,
i uninstall and install it two times, but the checkbox keeps greyed :oops:
whats going wrong?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Martin Sloup

It's not a bug, it's easter egg. Try to quick tap several times on a version.
  •  

Cacher

Quote from: "Arcao"Strange. Are you able to send me log from CatLog?
Strange indeed, because in Sunday evening the problem disappeared and everything worked OK again! Thank you arcao for this great app!!!
  •  

marram

Quote from: "marram"Small problem: in early versions of G4L was solved mystery cache moved to its corrected coords, in 1.5.1 dont.

description:
- when I have in personal note at cache listing this note: Final: N 49 12.345 E 17 12.345, than G4L create Final waypoint, this work correct
- in early versions, after import that caches with creating Final wp, was cache automaticaly moved to its corrected coords and was marked as "solved"
- in version 1.5.1 this dont happen, but if I open Final wp, edit him (no need change, just start edit and save), then cache moved to corrected coords like in previous version automaticaly

I dont know if this is problem of G4L or Locus or only my phone, but it start with new version of G4L.

Next part of this problem. When I download caches and allow update caches which are in DB and are solved, than G4L moved solved caches to original coords and dont remove corrected symbol (red star). Than I dont see if cache is on corrected place or not. :( Please, help me.
  •  

Axel

Nobody with same problem as me? On live map I can see only traditional caches (green boxes) and found caches of all types (yellow smileys)... :|  :|  :|
I'm basic member on GC, so filtering by cache types is greyed in menu.
  •