Geocaching4Locus - version 2.0.3

Started by Martin Sloup, May 02, 2011, 15:58:22

psuk

when the new version to Play?
kdy bude nova verze na Play?
  •  

Martin Sloup

Probably at Saturday. Today (Friday) I am a quite busy.
Pravděpodobně v sobotu. Dneska jsem zcela vytížen.
--------
I published next Release Candidate version, that could fix crashes after device rotation (caused by new version of Android Support library). Also localizations are updated:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljg29qd7ngl6i ... uction.apk
Autor of Geocaching4Locus add-on
  •  

druki

False alarm with my bug, it works and I had a perfect geocaching friday.
  •  

Cacher

I am so glad this great add on is back!

BUT I have a problem. It worked fine at first, but then the login problem appeared again :( After succesfull login to geocaching.com (verification email received OK) there are no caches on map and while checking the login status I am asked to log in again :/ And logging in in doesn't help at all, the add on asks me to log in again... This problem appears only with geocaching4locus, no with geocaching live for instance.

I have the latest versions fLocus and geocaching4locus.
  •  

Martin Sloup

Strange. Are you able to send me log from CatLog?
  •  

Martin Sloup

Happy easter to everyone!

:idea: Do you know that Geocaching4Locus contains easter egg, which allows you to increase transmission speed using HTTP compression? :idea:

Do you find it?  ;)

By the way, Geocaching4Locus is back on Google Play.
  •  

balloni55

Hi Arcao
QuoteDo you find it?
yes i found the "easter egg", but it is coloured "light grey" and i can´t activate it

Happy easter

should i delete the V1.5.1Beta from last week and install the new official version from playstore?
Locus Map Classic 3.63.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.13.0 Gold AFA
LMP User ID 7ee4dad32
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Martin Sloup

Because easter egg enables the greyed check box. :)

Yes, please. The Google Play version contains some bug fixes and updated localizations.
  •  

wvb

found the easter egg, was able to enable the checkbox :-)

thanks Arcao!
and happy easter :-)

Sent from my SGSII CM10 with Tapatalk 2
  •  

Axel

Hi, is there some type of notification, that live map feature is loading caches? Or should I wait on every screen for few seconds to load caches and hope, that all points were loaded sucessfuly?
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: "Arcao"Because easter egg enables the greyed check box. :)

Yes, please. The Google Play version contains some bug fixes and updated localizations.
Hi Arcao,
i uninstall and install it two times, but the checkbox keeps greyed :oops:
whats going wrong?
Locus Map Classic 3.63.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.13.0 Gold AFA
LMP User ID 7ee4dad32
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Martin Sloup

It's not a bug, it's easter egg. Try to quick tap several times on a version.
  •  

Cacher

Quote from: "Arcao"Strange. Are you able to send me log from CatLog?
Strange indeed, because in Sunday evening the problem disappeared and everything worked OK again! Thank you arcao for this great app!!!
  •  

marram

Quote from: "marram"Small problem: in early versions of G4L was solved mystery cache moved to its corrected coords, in 1.5.1 dont.

description:
- when I have in personal note at cache listing this note: Final: N 49 12.345 E 17 12.345, than G4L create Final waypoint, this work correct
- in early versions, after import that caches with creating Final wp, was cache automaticaly moved to its corrected coords and was marked as "solved"
- in version 1.5.1 this dont happen, but if I open Final wp, edit him (no need change, just start edit and save), then cache moved to corrected coords like in previous version automaticaly

I dont know if this is problem of G4L or Locus or only my phone, but it start with new version of G4L.

Next part of this problem. When I download caches and allow update caches which are in DB and are solved, than G4L moved solved caches to original coords and dont remove corrected symbol (red star). Than I dont see if cache is on corrected place or not. :( Please, help me.
  •  

Axel

Nobody with same problem as me? On live map I can see only traditional caches (green boxes) and found caches of all types (yellow smileys)... :|  :|  :|
I'm basic member on GC, so filtering by cache types is greyed in menu.
  •