LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

found new map basemap in the section OFFLINE maps
but that's NOT a offline map...

voldapet

Quotefound new map basemap in the section OFFLINE maps
But there isn't any section of "offline maps" in the Locus store?

EDIT:
Ohh probably when you try to add map from tab Menu > Map > offline tab. Am I right?
  •  

gynta

...but I selected "offline maps download" in mapmanager.
And so I expect "OFFLINE" maps to choose!

edit
yep :)

voldapet

I see... Unfortunately there isn't any quick solution. So I'll add into our long term task - how to improve description for items in Locus store.
  •  

Kona

Hi,

When going to Store / My Account icon / Check for updates, the list is populated with all my purchased maps and available updates eventually.
Most of the countries / regions I won't need anymore as not planning to visit.

Is it any chance to bring some option to delete unwanted items permanently to show desired maps only?

I remember Google Play had that lack of option in All app tab, keeping all downloaded titles. After few years they have decided to make it more user friendly.

I know as we are talking about few, maybe dozens of maps comparing to hundreds of app, but that would be helpful.

Regards,
I read poems and maps.
Locus Pro maniacal user.
  •  

gynta

voldapet

really not possible for now but I've added into our list of long-term task. But better would be some automatic system that should shown / notify only about items that are available (downloaded) in the device
Thanks
  •  

gynta

I wanted remove my outdoor active map subscription but first Locus force me to subscribe again...
Well, so i did it - and cancel in the next minute.
My (small) problem I paid 99LoCoins until 2016/01/26 but I can't use it anymore.

view days ago...

...but inside Locus:

(same google accout used)

gynta

found in "buy LoCoins" in Locus store with smalle device:

gynta

magnifying glass is for....?

Menion

Hello gynta, thanks for a report! Not sure if problem with layout in "Purchase dialog" will be fixed, but I hope that changes I made helps. Second issue with zoom buttons - I knew about it and always forget to fix it. Thanks, done
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Well, next try to use the Store and get next error - think it's time to relaunch a new stable store ::)

What means:

voldapet

Hello gynta,
thank you for report. The issue with swisstopo map is fixed - thanks.
QuoteI wanted remove my outdoor active map subscription but first Locus force me to subscribe again..
Well ... I was scared that there is some trouble with subscription...I've tried to find out more from history and it seems that your subscription for outdooractive maps was not active on 28. December. I guess that you had to already cancel it - probably during November. For this reason Locus ask for purchase. Is it correct?

The email (informed about valid subscription till 2016/01/26) was send from our development site. It should have postfix "- DEV" in subject. It has to be long term issue from summer. Your account remain in database because you've probably tested outdooractive subscription before official release. As the result of this DEV server you received the misleading notification email but the subscription on real production site was not active. However this nonsense is also fixed.
  •  

balloni55

Download from locus store overwrite files with identical name without demand:-\
e.g.
at 8.3.16 i´ve downloaded "_germany_south.osm.db" from your Google Drive
to test offline address search.
at 10.3.16 i purchased  map "Germany_South" from store

yesterday i didn´t understand why i cant select offline address search with PRO ::)
till i noticed that "_germany_south.osm.db" sice is only ~185 MB, but file sice from Google Drive has ~ 490MB
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •