[APP] - version 2.19.X+ (updated 17.3.2014)

Started by Menion, February 14, 2014, 13:53:34

Menion

Quote from: tramp20 on March 13, 2014, 07:53:06
@Menion,

- incorrectly working Automatic backup

This seems to be very difficult to you :-)

Can I write my observations?

1. In the backup manager I set the date of the next backup. Locus makes this backup perfect but not the following ones.
    This dates remains unchanged on the display.
2. If I change then this (old) date to the next wanted date then Locus again makes only on backup.
3. So you should simply update this date of the next backup to the real next date (add the repeat days).
    This has the advantage we all see this next day and of course Locus too :-)

I hope that this will be a solution.for this tiresome automatic backup problem.
I tried this over several days.

maybe your observations were very helpful. I found one thing that may cause these troubles, so we will see in next test version.

@balloni: no problem

@ivolino: don't know. I just have to write Orux. Andswitching libraries is not possible, sorry
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

szebenyib

Hi!
If you fill the altitude of a track and the basic screen is active (where you see how much climb you had), the data won't be updated of the screen. You have to exit the dialog and check route info again to see the updated values. Can you please look into this bug menion?
  •  

Menion

remind me please this few months later. I'm looking on it now, and it require some work. Currently I rewrite screen for points and probably during a May I'll start rewrite screen for tracks, so if there will be still a problem, I'll fix it.
  •  

Ivo Nörenberg

Last time I tried with Canada Topo V2. Now I wanted to try with the newer V4 but I can't find any .img maps any more in the Garmin folder. Now they are named .DEM, .LBL, NET, NOD, RGN and TRE. Will any of theses new Garmin file work with Locus?
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro
  •  

gynta

17.3.2014 - Locus 2.19.1.5
Quote from: gynta on March 11, 2014, 23:15:43Locus is searching on the wrong place ;) .. and found (of course) nothing
Quotehttp://help.locusmap.eu/responses/error-in-search-of-photo-positioned
works now

thx
more later...

tramp20

Quote from: menion on March 15, 2014, 09:56:48

A little bug in the automatic backup:
My last value of days is shown as 1.0 the next look at this menu instead of 1.
So your program does not accept this value.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

CaptKaos2

Menion
Just took the latest test version for a run. The problem mentioned by Ivolino about screen being unresponsive when using a dashboard has gone. Worked well with my dashboard all day.
  •  

Menion

thanks Tramp, it's problem from my testing. Fixed

Also thanks CaptKaos2 for confirmation.

Meanwhile I fixed, for my surprise, around 20 tiny issue on new Point screen with layout, editing, handling of some special types of points etc. Anyway because I plan to release new version probably in monday, you have last chance to post some things you want to finish/fix/improve etc. ;)
  •  

szebenyib

Hi!
I have experienced a force close with the development version:
Steps to reproduce:
1: open locus free (most recent version, dev. version from first post)
(2: download geocaches in the form of gpx from geocaching.com -> example can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/77rcrnyti8wmohv/2014_budapest.gpx
3: import them) -> no need to do 2 and 3 as they are the same as what I already have in pro
4: try to open a geocache dialog -> FC

Logcat attached.
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on March 15, 2014, 09:56:48

maybe your observations were very helpful. I found one thing that may cause these troubles, so we will see in next test version.

Already 4 days of perfect automatic backup :-)
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

thanks szebenyib, I'll check it and also tramp for test. I still have small problem after restart of device, but it will be just an minor iisue in code.

also please excuse me a little. I was in Wednesday at dentist, who removed one of my wisdom tooth and this time, compare to previous two tooth, I'm most of day completely useless :) anyway I'll try to publish tomorrow last test version if anyone will be interested and also update texts on crowdin and during monday or tuesday, I'll make an update. Have a nice weekend guys!
  •  

szebenyib

Off: that is horrible, I can remember how they used a dentist's hammer when they took mine out. Especially the joke they told me while taking it out :-D
Anyway, I will check the next testing version once it is online. Don't rush it, just cure yourself :-)
  •  

jusc

Regards J.
  •  

Menion

thanks guys, nothing serious. it just slow down progress a little :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7

•  

c.s.g.

Hello,

I am using Locus Pro 2.19.0.
For creating gpx-files with geocaches for importing in Locus Pro I am using GSAK 8.4.1.24.

Today i have recognized that the "Berrechnet"-flag is no longer set, when the gpx-file contains geocaches with corrected coordinates. That is the little red point in the right corner on the top of the mystery icon in Locus Pro is missing and the "Berrechnet" checkbox is not set for these caches.

I am quite sure this is working in earlier  versions of Locus Pro.

Not sure, if  this is an export problem caused by the newest version of GSAK or if it is an import problem caused by the newest version of Locus Pro, I attached an gpx file with one cache as an example.

c.s.g.
  •