Quote from: Graf Geo on September 17, 2026, 23:22:15Hello Menion, this change was introduced in version 4.35:Yeah, I also noticed the trigger time to be rather short. Not sure about 15s, but it any case should be customizable.
" chg: the auto-pause and 'Record only when moving' options are now a single 'Movement detection' setting (record continuously / drop points whilst stopped / auto-pause)"
I've been testing 'auto-pause' for the first time over the last few days. In principle, it works perfectly, but:
I've noticed that there are numerous gaps in my recorded tracks, even though I haven't taken any breaks. At least, none that I would describe as such. 😉 The reason is that even a very brief stop triggers the pause. I checked it out and it happens after just about 15 seconds! That means briefly reading a sign, taking a photo, tying your shoelaces, waiting at a traffic light, etc. – all of these are interpreted as a pause. And suddenly I've got a gap in my track. In my opinion, that's not the point of the feature.
I'd suggest increasing the time limit to at least one or two minutes – the point at which you can actually call it a proper break.
What do you (or the others) think?

Now, being based in Zurich, search e.g. for Warsaw shows an arrow pointing to NNW - and Warsaw is clearly east. I did some other searches, and there doesn't seem to be a consistent pattern (like 90° rotation or the like). Distance seems correct, tho.