Theme with at least some indoor support?

Started by lega4, October 07, 2024, 11:01:03

lega4

I see a lot of themes around here are focused on outdoors usage, which is great. I'm myself using Elements for years now and quite used to it. However it gets a bit messy when getting in the area with some proper indoor mapping done.

Probably improving indoor view is not really a focus for outdoor-focused themes, so my question would be - is there a good theme which is focused on indoor navigation?
  •  

canoeflippant

Indoor navigation can be quite different from outdoor mapping. You might want to look for themes or frameworks that specifically cater to indoor mapping, such as those that incorporate detailed floor plans or support for indoor positioning systems.

Have you checked out options like Mapbox or OpenStreetMap with plugins that allow for indoor mapping? They often have customizable themes that could fit your needs. If you're using Elements, are there specific features you're looking for in an indoor navigation theme?
  •  

validowner

Use our new, user-friendly Locus Store to search, browse, or filter maps to find the ideal one for your trip. After that, create a Dropbox backup of your updated map. More modern brings better access to all users. Easy to update detailed programs and applications together.
  •