Important links
- list of news of public versions
- Public versions
- Beta versions

Versions
2. 8. 2024 - Locus Map 4.25.0
7. 8. 2024 - Locus Map 4.25.1
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Diddi

Seems that menion prepares for including all elements of gc4locus in main app. 8)
Or why is the way für the add-on menu in geoache details hidden so deep :P
  •  

slarti76

Not a bug report, granted, but I recently noticed some inconsistency:
The "Dashboard" function panel button shows/hides the dashboard, and long-press brings the option to select a dashboard. But the "Map Overlay" button always shows the selection dialog.
It would be more useful if the button also simply turns map overlay on/off, and the long-press menu offers the option to select (and setup the alpha, etc.). Also given that the detail dialog is available from the "Map-screen content" panel.

And while I'm at it: Any chance for multiple overlays? For example, I have overlays for public transport stops and hiking routes, and would like to show them together...
  •  

slarti76

Another question:
I have the link to a WMS map (e.g. https://wms.geo.admin.ch/?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0), but I can only find a way to add WMS maps from a directory (where this map is not available). How can I add a WMS map by URL?
  •  

Tapio

Menion, please notice. The bottom command bar in point mode is barely shown. This is independent from using fullscreen mode.

https://youtube.com/v/JISMz4GFzZI
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest

Graf Geo

Can't confirm that. Bottom bar is completely displayed for me. Maybe a problem on your device?

V4.25.0
SG S10, Android 12, LM 4 Gold (last Release version or Beta)
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: Graf Geo on August 05, 2024, 15:57:08Bottom bar is completely displayed for me.
Right... I notice it mostly works. Cannot yet tell under which circumstances the problem happens.
  •  

T-mo

Quote from: Tapio on August 05, 2024, 15:00:26Menion, please notice. The bottom command bar in point mode is barely shown. This is independent from using fullscreen mode.

https://youtube.com/v/JISMz4GFzZI
Confirmed.
But only happens to me with a routeplanner planned track, which I saved, not with recorded tracks.
Only happens at  trackpoint 1 and then subsequently changing to no. 2 etc. With trackpoint 2 the detail popup changes its size with moved overlaying bottom bar, misplaced in the middle close to the location-header. Once I pull the detail popup down to make it smaller, the buttom bar jumps back to bottom, then fully visible, and everything stays fine.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Graf Geo

First trackpoint of a planned track: confirmed.
SG S10, Android 12, LM 4 Gold (last Release version or Beta)

Frivold

Hello, is the new version available in Android Play yet? I have not got the update, and I wait for Stat-kart utpdat...
  •  

Menion

Thanks guys.

4.25.1 published on Google Play to 50% of users, more next days, + of course Google Drive.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Quote from: Graf Geo on August 05, 2024, 19:30:50First trackpoint of a planned track: confirmed.
Fixed in newest version.

balloni55

Quote from: Menion on August 07, 2024, 20:50:304.25.1 published on Google Play to 50% of users, more next days, + of course Google Drive.
Hello menion
click on 3 dot button> puzzle icon
click on each of the GC4L buttons opens the window "caches arround"

Locus Map 4.25.1.5 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Omg, you are correct, I've not noticed it  :-X

At least Beta version on the Google Drive, sorry.
  •  

flyingman_ch

Ich benutze fast bei jedem Cache (Multi, Mystery) den 'Berechnen'-Button. Nun ist er in den tiefen der Menustruktur verbannt worden.  >:(

I use the 'Calculate' button for almost every cache (Multi, Mystery). Now it has been banished to the depths of the menu structure.  >:(
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Diddi, marsam