balloni55

shit, my device is not water protected :o
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Tapio

RE: Fullscreen. Regrettably, but yes. I've noticed hacks and problems in the past, also in other apps (eg Moon+ Reader). Small step back, but we'll survive it 😉
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

T-mo

Settings>Navigation>SelectVoice uses the correct language (German here), but Settings>Guidance>NotificationOfNextTurn tts test uses the english voice ('do you like Locus?'). Only in this settings-test, guidance is with correct language. I like Locus, just a glitch and irritating
:)

4.11.1.5:
better support for osm-links:
Search with Baker-Street-example-link: parsing link only works with Google as source, not with graphhopper (my personal default) or bing, though parsing probably does not depent on it at all.
lat-lon-zoom-link does not work over here, see pictures what I've tried
  •  

luce

Quote from: luce on September 03, 2022, 20:48:22In 4.11.1.3, the side panel can't be displayed any more by double clicking (setting = hide automatically)
Best, Lucas

Issue solved with version 4.11.1.5, thank you!  :)
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Andrew Heard

After upgrade from 4.11.1.3 to.5 I can no longer export a recorded track to GPX. I tap on the Export button, and it is totally ignored. Nothing else has changed. I tried other folders too.  I have been exporting 2 or more times to local file system everyday for last week without problems until the update today.

The forum password policy must have silently changed? I was forced to have mixed case letters. Could have been handled better.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Tapio

•  

Mick FU

Quote from: Tapio on September 24, 2022, 14:42:33
Quote from: Andrew Heard on September 24, 2022, 12:29:00Export button, and it is totally ignored.
Same.
Same for me, but with export to fit format.
Maybe "my fault", asking to Menion to improve fit import and export. Here https://help.locusmap.eu/topic/27015-locus-activity-export-to-fit-format

With latest beta, I managed to export, but using the "share" option, and then in sharing choices, I have "copy to".
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

freischneider

Quote from: Andrew Heard on September 24, 2022, 12:29:00After upgrade from 4.11.1.3 to.5 I can no longer export a recorded track to GPX. I tap on the Export button, and it is totally ignored. Nothing else has changed. I tried other folders too.  I have been exporting 2 or more times to local file system everyday for last week without problems until the update today.

The forum password policy must have silently changed? I was forced to have mixed case letters. Could have been handled better.
automatic export still working
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Andrew Heard

At least it's not just me. That generally means I haven't done something silly, & will be faster fix.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

@balloni55
ah shit, thanks. "Depth" is a special inner custom variable for the new Seacraft device :) where seem that Locus Map will be part of the navigation console on the device ...

@T-mo
hmm, I've set Settings > Text-to-speech to Russia to hear the difference and in some cases, I correctly hear Russia TTS even though the app is set to Czech. So I'm unable to simulate it, sorry.

About OSM links: this topic was about links you click on some web page or are sent to the app over the so-called "Intent" Android system.

@Andrew Heard
export > damn, thanks, got it!

required password strength > hmm I've found settings related to this. Not sure what was set here before the forum update, but now "strong" was required. I've lowered this requirement, thanks.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Tapio

@Menion, very minor refresh issue. If a simulation is running, and it is changed to "indoor" from the compass screen, see screenshot, the gps icon stays red and context menu still allows to turn off.

Never noticed the movement simulation system. Lovely. Of course it very much asks for sppeding up simulation, skipping, stopping, pausing, all the nice stuff.
You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment.
  •  

Menion

@Tapio hmm what exactly is a problem? When the simulation of the location is running, the icon should be red. In the case of real GNSS source, it is orange or green (based on the signal quality) and in other cases, it is simply white.
  •  

michaelbechtold

Hi Menion,
when selecting any point on a completed track, the track info does not show up. ONLY after I move the screen a bit, the info will appear. That is the failure on a Galaxy S10, Android 12.
On a Tab S6 lite, in portrait mode it's the same. In landscape mode, however, an empty info area appears on the right, and after a boring delay the track into shows up.

TXs and cheers
Michael

•  

Tapio

Quote from: Menion on September 26, 2022, 14:11:47[hmm what exactly is a problem?
The icon stays red after switching FROM "track movement simulation" TO "Indoor training".
That's what I tried to write.
  •  

Menion

@michaelbechtold
Do you mean by clicking on the track on the map screen and then on the first bottom-left "trackpoint" button? Can't simulate any problem :/

@Tapio
this is correct behavior. Both options you wrote are kind of "simulation" so = red icon.
  •