[APP] - version 4.2.+ ( 15. 6. 2021 )

Started by Menion, June 15, 2021, 14:48:07

Erelen

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Coloring of tracks by slope.

a) No more works. Or I am stupid.
b) I can't set negative values, I loved to use - 15..10. Text field does not accept "-" character.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

@Erelen
I've removed the time limitation for the Beta versions and this is just invalid info > I'll remove it as well, thanks.

@tapio
do not work at all? Negative value > ah right. I've updated the global setup for slope based on currently selected units and the option for negative values was missing > fixed.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download

Joska

What exactly are you doing...? Select tracks (checkboxes to the left) after longtap?

Nearly true, but not exactly, I used check-buttons on the right side :)
---
  •  

Tapio

QR Code generator creates position 0°00'00.0"N 0°00'00.0"E according to Google Lens.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

•  

Joska

Quote from: Joska on July 13, 2021, 18:43:44
What exactly are you doing...? Select tracks (checkboxes to the left) after longtap?

Nearly true, but not exactly, I used check-buttons on the right side :)

Just did it again and remarked same behaviour, now on tablet, yesterday on phone. Suddenly, while scrolling through the list of tracks, or while only watching the screen, the list of tracks are closed and I see the main screen of locus.
V 4.2.1
---
  •  

Menion

@tapio
Seems that the QR code is correct, just Google Lens has some problem.

@Žajdlík Josef
do you have downloaded offline LoMaps for this area? The address is filled only from the offline database.

@Joska
Maybe explanation: when you change anything in points/tracks, within 30 seconds should be done synchronization with the server. When it is done, it should refresh content in the app and also content in the data manager. Maybe just in this moment, you are in this screen. Is it possible?
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Žajdlík Josef

I am using eight maps. I often add objects to them and I need frequent map updates for control. I will try to add Lomaps to the map folder. Must be Lomaps active to record work or just have them on your phone?
  •  

Menion

It is enough to have them in the downloaded folder. The app will detect its presence automatically when searching for an offline address source.

Žajdlík Josef

Thank you, after downloading Lomap it works. When he is making Michal replenishment of help, he could put it there into the note.
  •  

balloni55

hello menion
today i was geocaching for the first time with V 4.2.1.2, but i can't say if this behavior exists for a longer time.
i am on a multi cache with several waypoints, open a waypoint via the listing and select guide on.
Arrived at this waypoint I want to go back to the waypoint list via the guide on panel using the 3-dot button ( GC...).
- with LM4 the listing is shown and I have to navigate cumbersome to the waypoints again.
- with LMP it is very well solved and locus opens me immediately, as desired the waypoint list.

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Joska

Quote from: Menion on July 16, 2021, 10:37:03
Maybe explanation: when you change anything in points/tracks, within 30 seconds should be done synchronization with the server. When it is done, it should refresh content in the app and also content in the data manager. Maybe just in this moment, you are in this screen. Is it possible?

This could be, time-intervalls could be nearly 30 seconds, but I would expect to find me back on same screen, not pushed away from track-list, track&route-manager.

Some tests....yes,  first I'd select aoprox. 10 tracks,  pushed them to the folder "Planung", took the next tracks from collected list and after nearly 30 seconds, I was dropped out. So I think, it is an result of syncronization.
---
  •  

Viajero Perdido

Route Planner in 4.2.1.2 beta hides the stats panel behind the system buttons.  Can't tap the lower-right button to bring up the chart.  Oops.  :)
  •  

Menion

New Beta version 4.2.1.4 with a bunch of interesting changes.

@balloni55, @Joska, @Viajero Perdido, sorry, no change since last beta regards problems you mentioned.
  •