Re: [APP] - version 3.36.+ ( 30. 1. 2019 )

Started by Menion, January 30, 2019, 14:43:06

skwal

When will the normal Version get an Update?
The strava Auto Export mistake is really annoying
  •  

Menion

@locus.sv@heime.org
same problem with the download of notes with all caches? Some error message visible?

@erfi
ah thanks, seems that custom name is completely ignored, fixed!

@Andrew Heard
interesting, I can't simulate it with any folder. Does this happen to your will just a single folder with tracks or will all you checked?

@skwal
most probably (90%) tomorrow
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

locus.sv@heime.org

Quote from: menion on March 17, 2019, 09:47:03
@locus.sv@heime.org
same problem with the download of notes with all caches? Some error message visible?

Same with all and no error messages

I recorded a video of it
http://download.heime.org/ScreenReord_2019-03-17-10-29-24.mp4
  •  

Menion

Thanks for the video. I've found based on this video that there has to be some error but is never displayed on the screen. I'm more then sure, there will be a need for some bug-fix version a few days after release. So, please test release version tomorrow and I'll try to fix it then based on the visible error message, thanks.
  •  

Žajdlík Josef

I confirm that the display map issue has been resolved.
Today, while riding my bike, I felt that the dashoboard slope was more accurate than last year. Instead of SRTM data, Locus would have taken the data from the barometer. Is it just my feeling or has there been a change over the past six months?

LocusUser#1

In the track list, only zero is displayed for all values.
When editing a track or new recording a track, the correct values are displayed.
This affects all tracks in all folders. Both in the Pro and in the current beta.
  •  

Menion

So new version 3.37 is finally out. Today, only for 25% of all users for the test, tomorrow rest. It was long as I see by dates ... 6 weeks since the last release.

Thanks all for the very useful help as usual. Can't imagine continuing in work after all these years without this interest on your side :).

@Žajdlík Josef
don't remember if I did any optimizations in slope ... maybe, based on discussion with Andrew, there were some smaller filtering & minor changes. If you feel it's better = perfect :)

@LocusUser#1
ah thanks, got it, should be fixed
  •