[APP] - version 3.13.x (24. 11. 2015)

Started by Menion, November 04, 2015, 16:08:13

jusc

Quote from: Andrew Heard on November 25, 2015, 22:57:29
now don't see any compass in the beta, and in Pro I now see this oversize fragment of a truncated triangle:
It´s a cursor set created years ago.by  8)  ;D (http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=1939.0).
Feel free to use and to combine with other cursors.
Regards J.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: Andrew Heard on November 25, 2015, 22:57:29
...see this oversize fragment of a truncated triangle
Same here with default coursor and 100%

balloni55

Quote/ how did you find the setting?
reading changelog  8) and searching for it
Quote...see this oversize fragment of a truncated triangle
Same here with default coursor and 100%
but only in the beta not in PRO as Andrew reports

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

Quote from: balloni55 on November 26, 2015, 08:08:02
Quote...see this oversize fragment of a truncated triangle
QuoteSame here with default coursor and 100%
but only in the beta not in PRO as Andrew reports

Jup sorry - because we are here in "(new)Versions" thread
...and PRO has no scale function :)

So OT: Problems with wrong size in PRO depends on wrong graphics inside cursor pack

Andrew Heard

Quote from: jusc on November 26, 2015, 07:35:07
It´s a cursor set created years ago.by  8)  ;D (http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=1939.0).
Feel free to use and to combine with other cursors.
thanks @jusc, I guess it's related to this new cursor scaling feature? BUT the preview of the cursor on the settings screen is completely different to the map screen; I wouldn't mind so much if they both looked equally good or equally bad.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: gynta on November 26, 2015, 08:33:57
Jup sorry - because we are here in "(new)Versions" thread
...and PRO has no scale function :)

So OT: Problems with wrong size in PRO depends on wrong graphics inside cursor pack
thanks @gynta, so I think take home message is - compass in PRO version will look OK again in next release once it has scaling function?
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

jusc

maybe menion will scale only "center cursor" if I understand it correctly.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

Long discussion around compass arrow, sorry for that :). In beta, I've by accident scaled compass by 2* so result was ... not perfect. In next version I've changed this to 72x72dp rectangle where will be 64x64dp image (dp = px * density of your device, usually 2*). This image will be scaled to correct size and centered. Hope it will works fine.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on November 25, 2015, 10:50:17Scinkk (graphics guys) convinced me to reduce colors of all images to simple black/white. Previously not just settings icons had some various small colorization. To be true, I also liked it, anyway in our company works voting system where it was 2:2 (black/white vs colored) so Scinkk's decision has final word :). Anyway we will see also in the field (on the sun), if black/white without (from my point of view) useful colors will be a "problem".
i respect your votes. B/w or color - your decision.
but be straight!
currently there is a mix.

same receivables on icon size.
some icons are big - other icons are tiny dots (topic: sunny days...)

examples:

Menion

Work in progress ... :). Anyway except track record and GPS (which has colored icons due to it's state) and temperature, wind & rain icons, all should be just blck/white. Icons for applications and some special features (like munzee etc.) has it's own icons, so Locus respect them. But sizes - you are correct. These icons coming from different application may have probably different sizes because not all apps use same sizes as Locus expect. I'll try to unify it, thanks.
  •  

Menion

Hmm small illness, small delay. Anyway version is out. I still see some graphical inconsistence (size of images, texts and spaces) in "main menu top icons" and "menu > more", so please ignore this for now, thanks. KML/KMZ browser is in early testing phase, but for basic checking of content and mainly finally setting of opacity to KMZ ground overlays, it works quite well I think :). Enjoy weekend!
  •  

gynta

tramp20

Thank you for the filter option in the tracks database. I could now filter 60 unimportant tracks to delete them :-)
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

ta-ka

I noticed that the zoom values are not shown in maps list even if gui_online_maps_list_display_zooms=1 is specified in config.cfg. Could you please confirm and fix?
  •  

Menion

@gynta: thanks :)

@tramp20: well, you are welcome. Btw. what has changed? :)

@ta-ka: hmm it ever worked? From what I see in code, it simply cannot work ... weird. Fixed!
  •