[APP] - version 3.1/2.X+ (updated 4.7.2014)

Started by Menion, July 03, 2014, 13:57:54

Leeds Tyke

In the new beta, I'm experiencing problems filtering. If I try to get it to show my "found" caches or "archived" caches, it  just returns the full database.
  •  

Menion

thanks Leeds, problem confirmed. I'll fix it ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on September 17, 2014, 12:54:01
in track record left panel is in top 'Tools button'. This opens menu where first button is what you need. Or you may create own dashboard.

Thank you.
Your program is really too complicate for me :-(
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

ah you're the last from who I expect this :). I'm sure you know more about Locus then 99% of other users. It's just that sometimes, there is too much options, so it's little bit "hidden" under some "tools" buttons.

Anyway feel free to ask tramp, if something won't be clear. Just in case ...
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion,
if i activate "rotate map" the mapcursor is not visible, with map "north" up  the mapcursor is displayed.
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

druki

My feedback aboug new Point/Track lists: Needs more space so I see less entries. Could there be a selectable compact view?
And at geocaches list: I miss the containef size (this is more important for me than the creation date of the geocache).
How about selecting the details to show in the list?
  •  

Menion

how about firstly try to find compromise?

Thanks for a feedback and wait for next version (tomorrow hope). It will be highly improved
  •  

druki

•  

Menion

Quote from: mambofive on September 17, 2014, 09:23:54

That's a matter of taste, of course. To me, it's intuitive to select some items first and then run an action on it. If the action is destructive, there might be an extra confirmation ("do you really want to...") optionally with an option to skip this confirmation in the future ("do not show this question again"). Now, it's the other way round: first select the action and then the items, then confirm...

I could get used to it, no problem. But (at least) to me, it's not intuitive.  ;)

mambo, I was thinking about till whole evening and have to say, you are right! So till deep night, I was changing whole system to new solution and I'm sure, you all will like it :). So today afternoon, another version.

Only problem that remains is invisible map on balloni's device. I'll probably try to add some debug logs, but it's really weird ...
  •  

milh

Diky za prácu na novej verzii, menion. Tak ako v predchádzajúcej, ani v tej dnešnej v.3.2.3.3 mi žiaľ nefunguje korektne spájanie trackov. Po potvrdení spájania sa objaví hláška o úspechu akcie, ale vytvorí sa prázdny záznam o tracku so špatným dátumom. V predchádzajúcej verzii Lokus po otvorení nového tracku úplne spadol, teraz sice nepadne, ale všetky informácie okrem špatného dátumu vytvorenia sú nulové. V zozname trackov je názov nového tracku so správnym dátumom.
  •  

Menion

@milh: thanks. CZ: díky, v nové verzi bude opraveno

So 3.2.3.4 is out ... uff

EDIT: found issue in loading GcVote in list of points. Points remain selected and also are loaded on map. Fixed
  •  

milh

Úžasné, ty rýchlejšie updatuješ ako ja sťahujem. V novej v.3.2.3.4 je zlučovanie trackov v poriadku. Privítal by som ešte, aby sa zo zobrazenia tracku dalo prekliknut do zoznamu.
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion
V 3.2.3.4
good news:
- mapcursor is visible with maprotate
- distance marks on laps are on  right position

bad news:
- autozoom same behavior, additional i found out that this also happen without "guide on" only while moving with centered mapview.
- no map visible in "map preview" POI and track
- after open a track map is not visible , i have to zoom

Trackinfo, some values are partly conceled. Imported tracks display wrong values (e.g. speed) if so it would be better to ignore it

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

I expected problems with map, so please create for me some log. This version print out really lot of information right because of this your issue ... thanks
  •  

mambofive

Latest version looks good, the points list now works like what I would call "intuitive"... ;-)

Scroll bar is also big enough again.  :)
  •