[APP] - version 2.20.X+ (updated 27.5.2014)

Started by Menion, March 25, 2014, 16:20:46

eldron

I am using a Galaxy i8160 (Ace2).
Restarted the phone but that didn´t help either. I have been trying for a while now, but can´t move the items. If i try to move it nothing happens and if i click for too long before moving my finger the selection screen opens.
Really don´t understand what i am doing wrong here.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: eldron on May 15, 2014, 23:40:47...using a Galaxy i8160 (Ace2).
maybe thats the point.
and your os version?

Are you also not able to switch items in the "quick switch" screen?
http://support.locusmap.eu/hc/en-us/articles/200004072-Quick-Switch

btw
plz edit your profile
sometimes that's a important info for menion

Menion

@szebenyib: you're welcome :). One day of work. This is anyway max I can do. Now most of time is no reading of data from map file, so now it's a problem of format and not a library itself.

@eldron: drag & drop here, as well as on other places, works only since A3.0. So if you use older 2.X version, then sorry, I have no solution for you.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

eldron

Added device to profile.
I am on android 2.3.6, so that's where the problem lies.
Thanks for the clarification.
  •  

Menion

sure, you are welcome.

In this case, you also miss draw & drop in major dashboard, quick add point, "Get location" screen and some other places. But I'm sure you won't stay with 2.X forewer

So seems there is no serious problem with this version so I can go finally sleep. Good night ;)
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: gynta on May 15, 2014, 23:13:14

You forgot to move...

edit
see clip
Hi gynta, thanks for opening my eyes with your video 8)
for me it is awkward  to change the displayed parameter,
and sometimes impossible, see video

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

hmm yes, this is a small issue. Your charts are probably already placed in any of hidden items (you have visible only 8 of them)
  •  

balloni55

one wish, one problem with "TrackPOI"
wish:
in #270you wrote
Quoteso track statisticks will be added to POI only if there will be no your own description.
is it possible to add default a placeholder in discriptionfield, i never want track statistic in POI?

problem:
during trackrecording i add a POI and a short discription "airport" 8)
After the tour i edit the discription "view on the airport of ..." and save it, the changed disciption is displayed :D
if i export the track with changed discription there is "airport" displayed :(
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: menion on May 16, 2014, 08:56:56
hmm yes, this is a small issue. Your charts are probably already placed in any of hidden items (you have visible only 8 of them)
You are right, if i display all 12 items i can change it.
It would be more handy to deselect/uncheck unused items with longclick in selection menue
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Bucky Kid

Having dev_enable_accelerated_map_rendering ON, rendering vector map is quite fast but don't notice rapidly increased speed. Maybe little. Under some condition while having this HW thingy ON zooming in or out the map only zooms the overlay while the map self remains intact (ie. no refresh). After opening points screen and back map redrawing is restored. This means there may be a hidden bug not rendering the map (or is bug in my GPU hardware).
  •  

Menion

whoaa guys is this true? http://phandroid.com/2014/05/15/google-play-paypal/ ... cannot test it in Czech, as usually.

@balloni: ah thank, there is also a problem with correct icons when you hide/show track again. Both (also edited description) fixed

- dashboard in track record panel - I'll try to think about it. Agree that what happen to you is confusing ...

@Bucky kid: major difference is during rotation and finger zoom. Anyway problem with rendering - thanks, I'll try to simulate it.
  •  

eldron

@Menion
I would Update my phone instantly, if there was a stable and well working Version.
The official 4.1.2 is not really stable and I am not sure how good the inofficial Cyanogemod port is - and how safe...
But that´s my problem and not yours ;-)
  •  

tommi

Hi Menion, completely different problem, which is I guess easy to fix:
1. Select a point, let's say at 48N, 11W.
2. Touch the puzzle part
3. Touch > Map apps? (German Kartenanwenungen)
4. Touch Navigator (don't know if you have installed this app)
5. Navigator shows you the location 11N, 48E instead of 48N, 11W
This worked in older versions of either Locus or Navigator (I think Navigator has changed it's behaviour).
Could you fix that? Would be kind, because I think it's cumbersome to get it fixed from Navigator app team.

One more question: Why do I have to use 2. and 3.? One of them should be enough to get the list of Map apps. Or do you plan to add further menu items behind the puzzle part?

Thanks,
Tommi
  •  

Menion

hello Tommi,

with this you really have to go to "Navigator" developers. If I change order of this "geo" request, then it won't work on older version of their app and also when they fix it, on new versions. So it really make no sense to change correct behaviour of Locus. Hope you understand
  •  

ta-ka

Hello. I send something I've noticed.

Quote from: ta-ka on May 13, 2014, 15:34:41'Point count' and 'Track width' in the recording profile, the shown values are zero for new installation.
- The problems are still there in Locus Test 2.20.2.6.
- Track width is shown with decimal number but only integer number is accepted to modify it. For example, '6' instead of '6.0'.

- Because the last recording profile can not be removed, there is no way to bring back default profiles(Foot/Cycle/Car).

- Tab of the track recording panel appears at around the middle of left edge. It happens when software keyboard is opened (for example, search Address & Place) while track recording is working.

- Icon is not shown properly in weather panel. I think the icon can be simply removed.
  •