[APP] - version 2.20.X+ (updated 27.5.2014)

Started by Menion, March 25, 2014, 16:20:46

balloni55

i noticed one insignificant behavior with "minimap"
opening a poi, minimap is always displayed in highest zoomlevel :) after i  close the minimap with the arrow and reopen it the mapzoom is changed, see screencast
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.0 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

new point screen auto save changes, after go back.
but not in all cases.
see clip

Menion

@balloni: thanks, I know it. It's because I do not know size of map overview when map is drawn so I cannot compute correctly the scale. I'll try to improve it.

@gynta: ah, this problem had to be there also before wasn't it? Anyway thanks, I'll fix it.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

ta-ka

Hi, menion.

Please confirm two things below.

1) The default setting of the Track recording > Automatic export is None(do not export).
    However, on new installation of Locus, the text '(GPX)' is wrongly shown in front of the description.

2) While viewing online map, Miscellaneous > Clear temporary data > Cache of online maps also clears
    current map selection and brings Blank Light map. Locus should not forget current map selection.
  •  

Menion

ta-ka thanks, both problem should be OK now. Second was quite serious because I discovered that I delete whole content of mapsOnline directory also with custom map providers!! Sorry for this, fixed now

And test version in first post ...
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on March 25, 2014, 16:20:46
changes compare to 2.20.1.5
- a lot of changes on Point screen...

What purpose has this annoying notice:

I always think to myself: "Please! be quiet and simply show me!" ;)

szebenyib

But I like it :-) I mean it is useful as a feedback that I have tapped on a point and it will open.
Maybe there are other ways to do this, but on slower machines it is useful. I definitely recall that sometimes I have been wondering if I had touched the Poi to open because it opened slowly and I didn't see this.
  •  

Menion

as szebenyib wrote. In current version is a small vibration as confirmation on tap, but I had so many negative reactions, that I returned back to loading dialog. Maybe make it just less obtrustive (semi-transparent) should help a little.
  •  

tommi

Quote from: menion on April 07, 2014, 05:12:09
as szebenyib wrote. In current version is a small vibration as confirmation on tap, but I had so many negative reactions, that I returned back to loading dialog. Maybe make it just less obtrustive (semi-transparent) should help a little.
a smaller box would improve it as well
  •  

Menion

neverending searching and fixing of problems is slowly ending :)

I just placed to first post improved version due to some remaining problems. If there won't be any issue, tomorrow is new release. So if anyone had to be sure, everything works, check it ;). After that version will be longer break (at least 5 weeks), so this have to be perfect.

And tommi, I was trying to improve it, but all was worst then current dialog. But time usually brings some idea, so later.

•  

petulinka1

•  

szebenyib

Maybe the icon could pulse: grow a bit then shrink?
  •  

Menion

I've also added link to new Geoacaching4Locus if anyone wants to test not working "Images" tab and also images attached to logs

@szebenyib: I was also thinking about it, but because such feature not yet exists in Locus, it's not so simple :)
  •  

Menion

gynta Gynta GYNTAAAAA, you tried new version on emulator with 4.1.1 and it crashed for you. I know all :)) but this is exactly problem I tried to simulate for almost fourteen days without success. May you give me precise information where I get exactly same image for virtual machine?? Save me please :) Thanks!!
  •  

tramp20

My theme: automatic backup :-)

Since 03.04.2014 the free test versions do not longer make a automatic backup. I immediately update after you release a new test version so it could be Locus 2.20.1.3.

The pro makes these update periodical
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •