[APP] - version 2.20.X+ (updated 27.5.2014)

Started by Menion, March 25, 2014, 16:20:46

wvb

The issue that I reported on G+ still seems to be present..
I will copy/paste the text here:

I did notice an issue with Field Notes showing the wrong timestamp (today instead of existing).
Steps to reproduce:
- open Geocache with existing Field Note
- click the button on top right
- click Log visit
- click existing Field Note
- click Store offline
then you will notice the TIME field has current date and time and not the one that was originally stored...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

•  

jurek77

Hi Menion
No menu (Add mapa, Visible tabs, Settigs, Manual) in Mapa - Personal, on Motorola XT320 Android 2.3.6.
On Nexus 7 2013 it is all OK.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

•  

gynta

Quote from: menion on May 24, 2014, 18:10:48...I personally found it very useful during ride on bike. Bottom panel on map with it's tiny buttons is very hard to touch during ride, almost impossible.
Quote from: gynta on May 24, 2014, 18:35:24
agree. but now we have a tiny button to open the record panel and after that(!!) I see a larger button to pause track record. - Thats the point.
Same to restart.
Quote from: menion on May 24, 2014, 18:45:47
...you're correct. I had exactly same problem, too tiny button on side. But in this last test version, this side button react also on slide from side, so you do not have to directly touch it...

Ahh.. Nice to hear it... now!

::)

wvb

The small record button on the left only seems to become visible when right panel is hidden.
With right panel visible the button never shows.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

•  

CaptKaos2

Just been out and tried the new test version on a quick jaunt, and am pleased.

The 2 problems I have with the Pro
1. Bluetooth GPS log files  - No longer written :)
2. FC when rotating screen during Field Note creation  - Fixed

As Robin99 posted, miss the Always Log Offline setting. But it is something I can get used to.

Having read the discussion on the DE section, I tried the Track Record and I found it worked OK for my needs. But they are simple Start /Stop/Save. Edit liked the sliding panel  more than the bottom panel
I wasn't going to comment on it, but looking at Menions comment from earlier thought I would.

CK
  •  

Menion

@wvb: thanks and sorry for a delay. I probably found an issue. You have disabled "Use timezone" right? I'll fix this to next version.

@jurek: may anyone confirm missing menu in Menu > Maps > tab Personal? Because I'm unable to simulate it. I have menu visible correctly on all tabs in Map manager.

@gynta: hmm, thanks, I need it sometimes :)

@wvb: yes, it's correct. Partially. It's not visible only if right panel is always visible and on this right panel is "track record" button.

@CaptKaos2: thanks, appreciate it. "Always offline" added back. I was previously little bit lazy to make this work also. Now fully working again.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

eldron

@menion
I can confirm the missing menu in the map screen. I am also on android 2.3.6. Never even knew there was a menu there ;-)
It works in Locus pro but not in Locus Free. Doesn´t work in any of the tabs (Online, Vector, personal, WMS).
  •  

Menion

ah I maybe got it. It probably won't work also in Menu > Data right? Thanks for help, perfect!
  •  

eldron

correct, same problem in Data screen.
  •  

gynta

About labeling items in new rec panel (and dashboard editor)
"Basic items" and "Buttons"

For me, "Buttons" sounds wrong.
A chart is not a button!
On the other hand, "start","stop",...  are buttons.
It looks, you don't have found the right place for chart. :)

So I suggest "Various" or "More"
What you think?

Menion

agree, "various" is probably best, because when there will be later some more types, like compass etc. it still can me "various" :). Thanks
  •  

balloni55

Thanks for your answer in #357, especially the undersandable discription as offlinizer works ;)
Quoteproblem:
during trackrecording i add a POI and a short discription "airport" 8)
After the tour i edit the discription "view on the airport of ..." and save it, the changed disciption is displayed :D
if i export the track with changed discription there is "airport" displayed
problem solved ! :)
Quoteso track statisticks will be added to POI only if there will be no your own description.

is it possible to add default a placeholder in discriptionfield, i never want track statistic in POI?
what do you think about a placeholder?

If i take a lock to  "info" of one trackpoint of a recorded track, i see the tradi icon and it seems to be stored under "Tradi", but it isn´t.
I do not understand this behavior, i found no setting for that? and this trackpoints have nothing to do with "Tradi"

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.0 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

szebenyib

One small issue: by tapping on import Locus does not remember where I imported from the previous time. I use in 99% my dropbox folder however Locus always chooses the left tab by default.
  •  

Menion

@balloni: may you write me what you mean by "placeholder"? Thanks. Anyway as I wrote before .. I need to make new track screen, then it will be simply possible show/not show correct track record stats at certain points. It will anyway take some time

About point - fact that title with icon and name has grey background means, that point is only temporary. So it should be
1. really temporary point from for example G4L add-on
2. issue in Locus when point attached to track is marked as a temporary.

If 2. is correct, are you able to simulate this problem? Because I have no success and my track points are always with read background in title/icon line (which inform that it's point connected to track)

@szebenyib: thanks, I'll check it
  •  

gynta

about backupmanager

"Edit current backup" means "Edit current backup settings" right?

(click)

btw. good idea:

(click)