[Theme] Volatile-Bundle

Started by jusc, January 28, 2013, 13:39:08

jusc

Normaly after download you should unzip and do as described in viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1739 (thanks to brotbuexe).

But because my newer themes are using the same symbols the structure should look like in gynta´s screenshot.
In your screenshot only the Volatile_MTB is older, it should have it´s own subdirectories.
Regards J.
  •  

cerroyvalle

Hello,
I couldn´t find the link to the the Volatile-Bundle_V2.zip.
Where is it???
Thanks a lot.
Gerd

Quote from: jusc on January 28, 2013, 13:39:08
Update 2013/05/05
I have changed a few things in my Volatile themes. Now there are 5 Volatile themes.
I made some small updates for the Volatile bundle. There are no significant changes inside the themes, but now you can use the 5 Volatile themes with the Freizeitkarte (<!-- m -->http://www.easyclasspage.de/maps/seite-2.html<!-- m -->) too.

Scroll down for  Volatile-Bundle_V2.zip

•  

jusc

Hi Gerd,

if you are logged in, you should find it at the bottom of first post. But perhaps you should use the newer VScale-2 themes.
Regards J.
  •  

Wojtas82

Hi,
The only problem I noticed is that cycle theme shows only cycleways. In my region many cycleway are tagged as paths with tag bicycle=designated or bicycle=official. Maybe you could add that? :)
  •  

jusc

Thank your for this hint. But Volatile theme is quite old, or did you mean the VScale theme?
Btw. are you still working on your "Poland" style theme?
Regards J.
  •  

Wojtas82

I have abandoned creating styles for Locus and started working with Tilemill and Leaflet a little. I'm currently working on an overlay with bicycle and hiking routes and cycleways for my region (Pomorskie voivodship).
If you would like to check here is test version (very slow and buggy but works).
http://wojtas82.zrujnowane.pl/desktop.html
  •  

jusc

@Wojtas82,

I see, it´s nice and at least for me not too slow. Perhaps you can add English language, if you find some time?
Regards J.
  •  

Wojtas82

Hi Sorry for late response. I'll think about adding English version. Glad to hear you like it.
  •