GPX and KML export

Started by sl91, August 21, 2011, 17:39:32

sl91

Hi,

I have just bought the pro version of Locus. It really works very well on my Nexus S. However I have a small issue that I can not understand. I use the GPS fonction for trekking, both walking and biking, recently on the Elbe river, from Schmilka to Wittenberge. My main goal is the recording of the corresponding tracks. This function seems to work, however after exporting in either GPX or KML format, my garmin basecamp or mapsource PC softwares are unable to open the files. I have a message stating that the files seem to be damaged. I am able to open these files using Google earth (PC). Is this a question of  Lucos settings? or something else...

Thank you for your help,

Again, this software is by far the best I have tried on Android system... As we say in France: Bravo !!!
  •  

Menion

hmm, don't know where should be problem. May you upload here one exported track and we (or I at least) look if the file is valid and if not, I will surely quickly fix it ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

sl91

Thank's for your response. Here is  a GPX file that I can import in Google earth but not in any Garmin software (Mapsource or basecamp).

Best regards

sl91
  •  

jurma

Have the same problem. Not valid GPX file. Even google maps does not import it.
  •  

Menion

hmm quick old topic, anyway just today I was working with this issue .. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1242#p7329 , maybe it's also your case. May you try please?

EDIT: issue should be fixed here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1250#p7349
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •