Unable to import. Gpx file

Started by Neckrom, August 19, 2011, 17:11:38

Neckrom

When ever I try to import my .Gpx files from my garmin or one of my friends share I get 0 points imported. I recorded a track in licus and exported it and had my friends import to there garmins and they did not have an issue so that side works good I just need the ability to import my .Gpx files. I have years worth saved and would like to be able to load them.
  •  

Menion

with this description I cannot help. Suggest that problem is in GPX file, so please share anyone with me and I'll check it ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Neckrom

Hrm. I uploaded 2 with my post but they don't show up. Do I need to email them to you?

Do you think I am having this issue because I am using the free version.  I am going to buy if I can get this working.
  •  

Neckrom

Emailed to mailto:locus@asamm.cz">locus@asamm.cz
  •  

Neckrom

Thanks for the quick replys and action on the email. It looks like it is an issue with emailing the files to the phone. The email is stripping all the data on the inbound emails but leaving it on the ones I send to people. Thanks for explaining how to check the files. I will try and copy directly tonight and see of the file does not have all its info stripped out of it.  I knew it had to be something I was overlooking. I would have figured people would have been freaking out on the boards if they experienced the same thing.
  •