Re: [APP] - version 4.36.+ ( 09/2026 )

Started by Menion, September 18, 2026, 17:10:58

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pcmann

Hello,
Yesterday I had an unpleasant experience while searching for caches with Locus. All resolved caches are in the Unresolved folder, which I regularly update and upload to my mobile phone, the path is \\: Galaxy S24+ Device \Internal Storage\ Android\ Media\ Unresolved. This path is also set in Locus in the System Manager settings / Custom subdirectory. So far everything worked and resolved caches were displayed in Locus. After the last update, Locus stopped displaying these caches on the display and only displays caches via the "Live Map". I see the uploaded cache folder in the Media folder. I don't know if the problem is with Google or Locus, or where I should upload the folder so that Locus can load it. Thanks.
  •  

Pcmann

I managed to solve the problem by reinstalling Locus, but it is quite depressing to reinstall Locus after the update to display the solved caches.

But what I did not find was where to edit the configuration file config.cfg. I use GC Summary icons to edit the cache icons and to use it, I need to edit the parameter "geocaching_icon_pack", and change it to "geocaching_icon_pack=GC-summary.zip". But I did not find this parameter in the new config.cfg.
  •