exportShare.zip has errors

Started by Tusor, August 12, 2011, 10:13:00

Tusor

Hi,
today and yesterday I tried to export a track and share via email or dropbox. Unfortunately the file exportShare.zip seems to contain some kind of error. Freecommander and 7zip are not able to unpack it at all. With the Windows built-in zip-manager I can open the zip file and unpack the file via drag and drop. But this method produces an error, too. But at least I can get the track file out of the zip-file. Does somebody else has this problem? Is it already known?
Tusor
  •  

Menion

I just placed them into DropBox (7 tracks as one zip file) and all works fine. Anyone similar experience? May you also send me some zipped file for "test"
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tusor

Hi,
thanks for your quick reply. I added a file I just exported. It does not matter whether I export a single track from the track list or multiple tracks via the export button.
  •  

Menion

I have no problem with your file ;) suggest to use different compressing program .. I use winzip on Win 7 and no problem ...
  •  

Tusor

Weird thing. Unfortunately I am not able to install Winzip here at work. We use 7zip. But I will try it at home. May you give me some information about the zip-encoding you use? Then I will try to get help from the guys of 7zip.
  •  

Menion

hmm do you really need to know this? Cause I don't know :) ... I use predefined values in ZipOutpuStream object. I really suggest to try another program, Total commander, default system unzip etc... anyway this is weird, agree.
  •  

Tusor

OK so you use a standard method provided by android? This might be information enough because there might be a description of this.
  •  

Menion

yes I use basic method that android offer for work with zip files. No additional parameters are needed. Hope this helps you
  •