Right panel not visible

Started by kbfifi, August 01, 2011, 12:53:41

kbfifi

Hi,

First I would like to say that this is an an outstanding app! I own an HTC Desire HD and an Asus Transformer tablet. Both seem to work just fine with Locus Pro except for 1 thing:

I don't see a right panel. Not on any of the devices.

Does someone have any tips? Maybe I oversee something.

Thnx in advance,
kbfifi
  •  

Menion

hi,
1) do you add some buttons into this panel? Try menu->functions->add new button
2) look into settings (Global) if right panel is not permanently hidden
3) check in-app offline manual, page 3
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

kbfifi

You're fast!! :P  I added a button and bingo! Thanks a lot!  :D Maybe the manual should state that the right panel isn't visible at first use, since buttons need to be added. Or something's still strange: The manual shows a kind of default button set. What I expected to see by default. Now I only see the search button that I added and "a man with a flag" button (google's my maps). Works for me. I can add the other ones too. But maybe it's still an issue? :?

Thnx again,
kbfifi
  •  

Menion

Nono it's not an issue. There is no need to confuse basic users with some more button on right panel during start. All function are available from menu->functions, so there is no need to let right panel enabled during first start. And it's up to you, which button you place there. Anyway thanks for tip about "missing sentence - right panel isn't filled with buttons at start" ...
  •  

kbfifi

And you're getting even faster!  ;) I cannot rate you on Asus Transformer (An issue for Google I guess ;) ) I will rate you 5 stars on the Desire HD.

Thnx again!
  •  

Menion

you're welcome, and don't be much crazy with speed stuff ... I just looked on forum in right time ;)
  •