Problem on handling tracks ~3000km

Started by sebbo, July 24, 2011, 14:30:13

sebbo

i have 2 tracks with more than 3000km.
one is importet. the other is merged from lots smaller with locus recorded tracks
i cant either see information of them, nor can export them
i even cant display them on them on the map. there is just nothing happening. not even a error message  :cry:

•  

Menion

hmm may you please send me on email data/dbtrack.sqll file? (if it do not contain some highly secret tracks). I'll check it, because I tried one tracks longer then 3k km, and it works
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

sebbo

on its way
  •  

Menion

hmm this is interesting. I can work with then in same way as with any other track. Also problem should not be in size. 40k points is a lot but phone still show me around 18 MB of memory taken and limit for your phone is around 24. You can try to use some CatLog program to monitor if any problem do not occur when you try to enable track. Anyway I really suggest to use some shorter tracks around cca 10k points. More will cause app to be really slow and not much usable
  •  

sebbo

just made a hard reset on the phone and installed only locus. still doesent work :(
  •  

Menion

as I wrote sebbo, i need some error log. your file works fine for me so it's probable that error is caused thanks to low memory. I really suggest to separate track on at least two parts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  •