Login in seconds device

Started by frankypa, September 18, 2023, 15:34:23

frankypa

Hello,

I use Locus Map on an Android tablet. I registered via Facebook and bought already some offline cards.

Now I got an additional offroad vehicle with an Android radio installed.

I was able to install Locus Map and the app ist working but I can't login.

The Android radio offers only E-Mail for login an when I use my mail an error occurs that this adress is alread in use by an Facebook login with the hint I should choose the Facebook login but the app doesn't offer Facebook Log in at all on this device?

Any help how I can Login this device? It's brand new installed from PlayStore and all updates are done.

Thanks
Frank
  •  

Menion

Hello Frank,
sorry for this. It is a technical problem on our side, we were unable to solve for years.

What I may do, is reset your login parameters. This means you will have to create a new account over email/password with an identical email!! And use this on both devices. Should I do it and is it the same email you use here on forum?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

frankypa2

Hello Menion,

however my user for this forum is banned  therefore I created a second user. Please do so and update my login parameter that I would be able to log in via E-Mail in both devices.
It is the mail Adress I use for this forum account, the mail adress of frankypa2 account.

Thanks
Frank
  •  

Menion

Hello,
so I've cleared your login for frank.p****@gmx.net email. Give it a try and create a new account with the same email over email/password. Then you'll be able to log in over this on all possible devices.

And Ban, interesting. I do not see the reason for it, so sorry. Most probably I've banned identical IP addresses because of some spams.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •