[Theme] Tapiola

Started by Tapio, June 26, 2023, 16:20:18

Andrew Heard

working nicely!!You cannot view this attachment.

Tapio is the god of forest in finnish mythology ;-)
LM4.23.1.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Tapio

Yes, I'm just not 100% fine with the dashed lines. May change. I wish with mapsforge I could paint e.g. zigzag lines.
Yes, re:"Tapio", Forest is where I feel at home... and Tapiola/Sibelius is one of my most favourite pieces of music.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Tapio

v1.3.2

• Track grade codes now as a setting
  • Indicators for unpaved roads (new setting)

Track grades, see screenshot. OSM grades go from 1 to 5. 1=no marker, 2-3=one marker, 4=two markers, 5=three markers.

Andrew Heard

@tapio - theme settings:
1) colored schools? not just "schools"?
2) gras --> grass
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Thx - Educational and hospital buildings get a distinct color here, blue. A rather unnecessary option. Just "Schools" sounds like the building is not displayed if unchecked.
  •  

Saturo

Would it be posible to show the SAC Scale colors for tracks like the Elevate theme does it?
  •  

Agus

Hi Tapio.
I noticed that in your theme "man_made: watermill" shows the icons when tagged accompanied by "building:yes" but you don't see the icons when edited as a "man_made:watermill" node.

Best regards
  •  

Tapio

Guys, I'll look at it. Meanwhile...

v1.3.3

Parking was too much. I made some tuning, pushed it to later zoom levels and added an option which lets you display them asap. (OAM includes them from ZL15 or ZL16, depending on map).

Andrew Heard

@tapio on a recent cycle tour through Cyprus I notice your theme is not working properly at a high zoom level in the Cyprus republic capital of Nicosia when using Open Andro Map. You can observe the map with your theme has details within a triangle that are correct, then outside that triangle only POI are displayed. Quite strange. OS Map and LM City themes (also Voluntary although not attached) are all working correctly, so 95% sure it is theme related. I have not seen this with other map areas, and I mostly use your theme by default.

Tapio
You cannot view this attachment.
OS map
LM4 City
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: AgusOrux on November 01, 2023, 21:29:33I noticed that in your theme "man_made: watermill" shows the icons when tagged accompanied by "building:yes" but you don't see the icons when edited as a "man_made:watermill" node.
Quote from: Saturo on November 01, 2023, 18:13:19Would it be posible to show the SAC Scale colors for tracks like the Elevate theme does it?
Quote from: Andrew Heard on November 24, 2023, 06:06:42I notice your theme is not working properly at a high zoom level

v1.3.4

• SAC Scale colors, german color style (T1: Blue, T2: Red/Blue, T3: Red, T4: Red/Black, T5+T6: Black)
  • Fixed watermill and windmill. Size increase.
  • Fixed archaeological sites area overlay
  • Indicating "rough_paved" roads (unhewn_cobblestone,cobblestone,stone,grass_paver,cobblestone:flattened,sett)

Andrew Heard

tapio - the download page still only has 1.3.3?
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: Andrew Heard on November 26, 2023, 01:49:17tapio - the download page still only has 1.3.3?
Thx, please retry. After I clicked "publish" nothing happened, now I see it was just saved as a draft.

Most recent xml has SAC Scale captions and traffic lights ("public transport, traffic" category).

Andrew Heard

thanks @tapio - all good now although version comment still 1.3.3 in the XML - was that intended?You cannot view this attachment.
  •  

Tapio

No, I love to forget to change version inside the xml. You can use https://github.com/TapioOfTapiola/oam_theme_tapiola/blob/main/Tapiola.xml
- Has some few changes.

jonny.blue

QuoteParking was too much. I made some tuning, pushed it to later zoom levels and added an option which lets you display them asap. (OAM includes them from ZL15 or ZL16, depending on map).

Just saw this nice feature ... THX.

I really like it. 8)

•