[APP] - version 4.16.+ ( 4/2023 )

Started by Menion, April 25, 2023, 21:58:06

TrulloF

I get lots of crashes in connection with point/track menu. If I chose a point and try to start navigation/guiding then it crashes. If I choose the same point from the map, it works. I get also crashes if I push the center on point button in point screen. Pretty unusable for me in this state...

Radim V

Quote from: lor74cas on April 27, 2023, 15:32:424 months and 3 versions ago I reported this issue with the planners
https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?msg=69978
still not solved

Military road
access = no
but ...
foot = permissive
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/220542005

:'(

I "relaxed" the policy towards permissive access in hike and bike routing profiles. Routing is already changed on web, the app will soon follow.
https://link.locusmap.app/r/nsuqvf

lor74cas

Quote from: Radim V on May 09, 2023, 10:41:11I "relaxed" the policy towards permissive access in hike and bike
Yes confirmed, on the web planner now is available.
Thank you
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Radim V

Regarding the cursor location vs GPS location as the online search parameter. Please see  this post in the dedicated thread.
The intended behavior is: Cursor position has priority over GPS position and this is what we observe. Can you give us an example of wrong behavior? 
  •  

balloni55

Hello Radim
behavior depend on
Expert setting/Default search/sort location
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4

Andrew Heard

Quote from: TrulloF on May 09, 2023, 08:22:55I get lots of crashes in connection with point/track menu
very similar to me ;-(

PS. quick test - appears fixed in 4.16.0.3
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

TrulloF

Quote from: Andrew Heard on May 09, 2023, 18:04:46
Quote from: TrulloF on May 09, 2023, 08:22:55I get lots of crashes in connection with point/track menu
very similar to me ;-(

PS. quick test - appears fixed in 4.16.0.3
Yes, seems to be fixed now. Great!
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion,
is there any way to get a notification when there is a new beta.apk available for download on GD?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

CabrioTourer

Since a while I have points doubled on map. One point is the original one. Others named like a route. I think I found how to reproduce the issue.

The base reason as far as I saw is, that the original point will be added as via point but it's not exactly on the street.

Steps to reproduce:
0. have a point not exactly on a street.
1. Goto route planner and add point 1
2+3. Add the point from step 0 as via point
4. Add point 3
5. Save route
6. Back in map the point fom step 0 is doubled

•  

CabrioTourer

Next pictures
  •  

CabrioTourer

Correction. It's happens same way if point 2 is exactly on the street.
But then it'hard to see it on the map ;)
  •  

Andrew Heard

I think I've seen the same behaviour. hadn't mentioned, as thought it was just me. 2 points with same icon & name close together. One was my point, and in a folder, the nearby one I couldn't edit or delete. was quite odd.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Viajero Perdido

In the current non-beta LM4, I can't find any themes in the store.  (I answered a question in another thread related to themes, so I was curious.)  I spent some time in the store totally lost, then found the "+" icon at the bottom of the theme switcher, which brought me to an empty page on the store.

This doesn't bother me personally, as I already have a nice collection of themes, which I scrounged from various places.  But it brings up a suggestion:

Once things settle down with the V3-V4 transition, there's a real need for a central place to find themes.  Not just supported themes, but even obsolete ones that still kind-of work; I sometimes still use Waymark because it just looks good.  I often use Outdoor/Desert*, same reason, but who can find those themes?  Even Voluntary, which jumped the hurdle to make it into the store, is no longer there ... or at least I can't find it.

(* To be clear, these are not obsolete, and fully deserve to be in the store.)

Tapio

Someone else asked for it, I want to ask again.

The options of themes are not in reach, too deeply nested. WThey deserve to be easy to reach, so that we can easily change them.

The idea was to include Longtap on the theme button, which would instantly jump into theme options. Or maybe vice versa would make sense.

See screenshot.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest

john_percy

Quote from: Viajero Perdido on May 12, 2023, 18:41:42In the current non-beta LM4, I can't find any themes in the store.  (I answered a question in another thread related to themes, so I was curious.)  I spent some time in the store totally lost, then found the "+" icon at the bottom of the theme switcher, which brought me to an empty page on the store.
*None* of the themes in the store would work with the new LoMaps! I don't know what the plans for the store are.
However the Voluntary theme is now compatible with old and new LoMaps as well as OAM maps. You can download it from https://voluntary.nichesite.org

Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org