Offline map format?

Started by guest952, July 16, 2011, 17:21:30

berram

First off...I love this app.  You have done a great job.  Second...I'm having the same issue as the previous poster.  I created a database using rasterlite.  When I try to add it to my personal maps it appears to load, but is never displayed as an option in the map manager.  I am using Locus Pro version 1.13.2.  Thanks.
  •  

Menion

hi,
  glad you like it. I cannot find source of troubles. Try to delete cache in Locus settings. If this not help, try to rename your sqlite map file. Just change a name a little
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

berram

Is there a specific file in the cache that I should delete?
  •  

Andreas

Hi there.

I think I'm having the same problem as posted before. I created a map (.sqlite) with Mobile Atlas Creator (Just downloaded it today, so the program is even new to me. Therefore I also only created a very simple small map with only one zoom level) and wanted to add it to locus. When I try to add it to the map manager it first seems to load, but then never appears, even after renameing etc. Might it be that the format (.sqlite) is wrong? The maps I downloaded with locus are all .sqlitedb? If yes, how can I create such a file?

I am really greatful for any help!
Andreas
  •  

Menion

hi Andreas,
  did you created map in MOBAC as for RMaps or what format? Also if your map is small, may you send me original created map file on email locus(@)asamm.cz, thanks, I'll check it
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •