[Tasker] BRouter routing files / Geonames downloader

Started by Tapio, January 05, 2022, 17:48:35

Tapio

Quote from: freischneider on January 13, 2022, 08:29:10In my folder are files from 31.12. and on the server of BRouter were yesterday data from 12.01..
This task does not check date, if local path is configured correctly it downloads exactly those brouter files which it finds there. On running, does the task output "Downloading file x/y: n50w10.rd5" (example)? Did you configure your local paths in line 1?
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

freischneider

Quote from: tapio on January 13, 2022, 14:09:58
Quote from: freischneider on January 13, 2022, 08:29:10In my folder are files from 31.12. and on the server of BRouter were yesterday data from 12.01..
This task does not check date, if local path is configured correctly it downloads exactly those brouter files which it finds there. On running, does the task output "Downloading file x/y: n50w10.rd5" (example)? Did you configure your local paths in line 1?
I think it's the path. I opened the folder Segents4 in Solid Explorer and then clicked on the path for a long time. Then copy path. This I have pasted. Now I have done the whole thing in the TC and there the path is different in front. There is in front not /sdcard/ but /storage/emulated/0/
But also here it did not work. I tested with the old and the new task. This time the error message did not appear with the old task.
What I also noticed. You wrote the rd5 in your post like this: n50w10.rd5
For me they are written in the folder with _ and capital letters (see picture)
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •  

Tapio

It's not the file names. Path looks fine. I wonder if something else is going on.

This task has a directory picker. Start it and point it to the rd5 directory. Confirm with top left back arrow. It would then display rd5 files and copy the path to clipboard. Use that one.

https://taskernet.com/shares/?user=AS35m8kdDIMDeveQcQfRglam%2Fah1mTW%2FWcg05FZ39c0i1q%2F77iY3E7cIwxCkXqJTaTA%3D&id=Task%3ADirPicker

And as for this threads task, open it and start it from there, at least you may see where it stopped or if there were errors...

"Time error message", you confuse it with the other thread, oam downloader.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

freischneider

If I understood correctly, the DirPicker is there to find and copy the path.
I think I have found the problem. When I use it, I only get to Android/Data and then I don't see any folders.
I think so that Tasker does not have access to the other folders. That's why it won't find and download files.
Poco F5, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Android 13
Locus Map 4 Gold (always latest version)
LM4 User-ID: 11cec7cb5  (Devices-ID poco F5)
  •