[APP] - version 4.5.+ ( 1. 12. 2021+ )

Started by Menion, December 01, 2021, 21:06:00

Tapio

And I think it should check Android/media/menion... already on Android <=10, for less complexity and unification.
Tapiola MFV4+ theme for OAM Maps:
Discuss - Releases - DL latest - Install latest
  •  

Menion

Exactly this was changed in latest version @tapio, so all Androids now support this folder automatically.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio

Tapio

Quote from: Menion on January 04, 2022, 19:39:15
Exactly this was changed in latest version @tapio, so all Androids now support this folder automatically.

UI is confusing here. I moved Srtm, Maps, MapsVector, MapsOnline to Android/media.
I set them as custom directories for srtm (otherwise srtm didn't work) and for MapsVector.MapsOnline and Maps work, but UI doesn't show.
  •  

Tapio

Anyone remember where I can set the frequency of routing files download? Can't find the setting any more.
  •  

Viajero Perdido

Settings -> Navigation -> Router
Make sure it shows LoRouter Offlline
Tap the icon to the right -> Automatic Updates
  •  

baegas

Hello,
Image map calibration cannot load map images from the smartphone downloader folder or other folders
However, it is possible to import from Google Drive or any other cloud.
please check once
  •  

Menion

I'll look at it, thanks.

Unfortunately, for more than a year I was not updating necessary build tools like Android Studio and many libraries around. But now it is necessary and I'm already more than a week stuck on it. Seems to be some technical problems in a few core-libs I use, so I communicate with other devs and try to solve it. Waste of time and no interesting updates = sorry. I'll publish and inform you about the new Beta as soon as possible.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Tapio, luce

Tapio

New beta, and a nice improvement which I think is useful when you are displaying many tracks and want to highlight one.

You tap a track, it inverts as normal and the lower pane appears. Now you can tap the title of the lower pane and it minimizes to a very small size - so now you have a better view with still having the inverted track. You can move map and zoom.

michaelbechtold

Installed the new beta prior to my ride home - works.
And I like this pane minimize, too!
  •  

Menion

Beta version 4.5.7.4 was just uploaded to Google Drive.

Finally, everything seems to be working as expected + a bunch of smaller fixes as usual. Please be aware, there may be unexpected malfunctions, that I should be able to immediately fix if known. Thanks.
  •  

bezel

... and for Locusmap Pro (3.51.+)?
No update? No bugfixing (OAM maps/ Vectorthemes/...)
  •  

michaelbechtold

@bezel: with 3.56.5 from Dec 29th ZIP themes, OAM just work.
Well, I took the AFA version.
  •  

bezel

@michaelbechtold
Yes, but it is very complicated and you have to know how to proceed and where to save what. Otherwise the vectorthemes are not accessible.
Not everyone spends days on it or is a software expert - so it is extremely complicated (see also oam-forum...).
The normal user does not get along with the current LM Pro version (in case oam maps and themes should be saved externally
  •  

michaelbechtold

There was a time of contention in Dec. 2021.
We discussed the ZIP theme thing and since both, Locus and OAM themes work with ZIP, things are pretry straightforward. Even if you chose EXT SD in non-AFA Version.
  •  

Tapio

Quote from: Menion on January 19, 2022, 11:04:57Finally, everything seems to be working as expected + a bunch of smaller fixes as usual. Please be aware, there may be unexpected malfunctions, that I should be able to immediately fix if known. Thanks.
Tap track: "Info" button in the bottom left of track screen, toggles to point screen (good), then going back to track screen we see the navigation button to the bottom left (bad).
I'm wondering what "improved peek toggle behaviour" is about.
  •