Fieldnotes not working

Started by Yahp, June 11, 2011, 16:04:31

Yahp

Hi there,

first of all: Thanks for Locus!

Now for the problem, at my HTC Incredible and Locus 1.8.7 there is some strange behavoir with the field notes. Actually the don't work anymore. No Fieldnote.txt (whatever the name was) is created, nor do the templates work. One can try to log a cache, but then again no file, no entries and no change of the icon. Any help, suggestions or recommendations are very welcome.

BTW: While it was working I like to suggest, that the template - using {h}:{m} - results in single digit minutes, which just looks stupid (say 19:4, instead of 19:04), perhaps this could be changed too.

Thanks and best regards, Yahp
  •  

Menion

hmm, so it worked for you and not anymore? Other things from SD card in locus works for you? Downloading maps etc? (just asking if there is correct access to SD card). Isn't also there damaged fieldNotes.txt file in root of Locus without ability to write?

BTW: fixed, thanks ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Yahp

Hi menion,

sorry I messed up this one too. Fieldnotes are just working fine. I just used the wrong button (notes) all day long. Sorry for having bothered you. Thanks for fixing the other issue.

Thanks and best regards, yahp
  •  

Menion

ah :) this is new feature ... notes. Hope this will be useful for someone. And I'm glad it works fine!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •