Vers. 3.44.0 - problem to load pocket queries (geocaching)

Started by Sibe, February 20, 2020, 20:31:33

Sibe

Since today's update it is no longer possible to download pocket queries from geocaching.com.
The message is displayed that you have to be a member (which I am) - ir$l,code 17000.

Please fix the error quickly, as a mega event is imminent and Locus is needed.
Many thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Sibe
  •  

Viajero Perdido

It still works for me in 3.44.0, thank goodness.  This is mission-critical for me too at the moment.

Can you download the GPX files to your device manually, tap to open, and let Locus handle it?
  •  

Sibe

The manual download and implementation in Locus worked - luckily. However, this procedure should only be a temporary solution.
But thanks for the tip.

Best regards
Sibe
  •  

Menion

Hi,
please just try to re-login, this may help. As I know, there should be no change in this behavior in the recent version.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Sibe

Logging out and logging in did not bring a solution: I am only recognized as a basic member.

As a test, I also installed Geocaching4Locus => when I log on to Geocaching.com (worked without any problems), I am also only recognized as a basic member.

On Geocaching.com, however, nothing has changed in my membership status: I am still registered as a premium member.
The whole problem only came with the update to the current Locus version (shortly before I had used the app without any problems).
  •  

Andrew Heard

apologies to others for cross  posting but @menion your new topic [APP] - version 3.44.+ ( 20. 2. 2020 ) does not allow a reply/ post from an ordinary user, or at least there is no REPLY button at bottom of page. Maybe just for me?
LM4.23.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Menion

Andrew Heard

LM4.23.1 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Sibe

The problem has solved itself since today - without any updates or a change in the settings.
So I suspect it was a problem with geocaching.com.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Sibe
  •