Why not connection to Geonaute Dual HRM belt (Decathlon)?

Started by riasztos, February 10, 2019, 13:52:26

riasztos

This belt in the list of supported device, but Locus not connection to belt. In the app Decathlon Coach working.
  •  

Menion

Good day,
how you try to connect to this HRM belt? Write us here a steps you do. This belt should support two types of connection. Bluetooth and special ANT+ protocol. For ANT+, you device have to support it, so to be sure, it may be better to try Bluetooth. To do it, open Bluetooth manager and try to connect over Heart rate monitor (BT 4.0).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

riasztos

I wanted to connect via Bluetooth manager, but the device does not connect the belt. Previously an Amazfit Bip was connected, but now it doesn't detect it either. Sometimes it blinks for a short time in the Bluetooth manager, but there is no connection. The connection disappeared after an update, but i don't know which one after.
  •  

Menion

What happens when you open Bluetooth manager and in list of possible connections, tap on toggle button in section "Heart rate monitor (BT4.0)" (as on screenshot)?

•  

riasztos

•  

Menion

Oki, no simple solution in my pocket.

So, I'll need a log created by this method right after device terminates searching/connection to your BT belt.

Give also a try to "Tools > remove association" in same "HRM BT 4.0" view on the screen. it sometimes may help as well. Thanks for the help.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: riasztos

riasztos

"Give also a try to "Tools > remove association" in same "HRM BT 4.0" view on the screen. it sometimes may help as well. "

With this method it's OK. Thank you very much!  ;D
  •  

Menion

•