xoom menu missing

Started by jhopwood, May 24, 2011, 15:35:49

jhopwood

The menu soft button is missing on the Motorola xoom tablet with Locus Pro. Is there an alternate method to access the application settings?
  •  

radiomike

Quote from: "jhopwood"The menu soft button is missing on the Motorola xoom tablet with Locus Pro. Is there an alternate method to access the application settings?

Getting the same issue here on update to 1.8.3.
  •  

AL7AIR

Hi guys,

I have the same problem on my Acer Iconia Tab A500 running Android 3.0.1.
If the Dev needs anymore details I happily provide them.

Best regards
AL7AIR
  •  

Menion

hi,
  missing? but this is system button on bottom panel right? In previous version all worked fine?? I do not changed anything on 1.8.3 compare to older version. hmm ...

I'm still waiting on my xoom, which lay on post for a three days ... when it will be delivered, I'll fix this if same problem occur on my tablet...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

radiomike

Quotemissing?
Yes

Quotebut this is system button on bottom panel right?
Yes, appears bottom left on screem usually. I was wondering if it had swapped to the other honeycomb position, top right - in which case it would be covered by the app itself.
QuoteIn previous version all worked fine??
I believe so.
  •  

Menion

mistake found ... will be fixed in next version. thanks

Edit: ehmm, I'm just writing and testing locus on xoom ... and it looks really terrible:-) I'll have to do something with this at least to usable form
  •  

jhopwood

Yes the version I had prior did have the 4th soft button showing along the bottom of the screen. Now I only have back, home and the recent list. Everything else seems to function. Thanks for all of your work this is a great app.
  •  

polystirenman

this is unfortunate for me.tomorrow i'm leaving for Paris and i was looking forward to use my xoom for track recording.i found out about this bug today.shame i can't use this app on my trip.
  •  

Menion

when you leave? i can send you app on email

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
  •  

Micco

Ack! Same for me. No menu, which stinks since I've been prepping a bunch of locations on a Google MyMap for use tomorrow looking to buy some land.

Is there a work-around to get MyMaps to work without the menu?

By the way, Locus is an awesome App! I'm a Pro user and very happy with my purchase!
  •  

Menion

no need to workaround. It's four o'clock at morning here but I cannot sleep :) so after some tunning, I published version for you on market ;) so let me then know if all works fine, but I'm sure it will ..
  •  

jhopwood

I updated to the current version last night (1.8.4) and the menu is back. Thanks for the quick fix.
  •