Choice of navigation line style

Started by silvermapper, July 06, 2017, 22:38:11

silvermapper

I have much information displayed on my 'phone screen at any one time when walking: my recorded journey by car to my start point; my breadcrumb trail; paths highlighted in different colours to assist my checks, etc.  I set navigation today to return to my car and could not see the route immediately.  There were very small red arrows, certainly, but the route line was the same as the recorded journeys I have made - because it uses the line style as set in Locus Map settings, I guess.  There does not seem to be an option to create a different line style when preparing a new navigation, so far as I can see.  I appreciate I can hide all the recorded journeys, which, in the absence of prompted choice, I must remember to do.
  •  

Menion

Hello,
I'm surprised that navigation track had same style as already saved recorded tracks. Maybe coincidence?

Anyway please check settings > navigation. At bottom is option to set line color and width of this navigation line. This should help.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

silvermapper

Menion
I thank you for your reply.  The navigation line style colour as set is different to track recording.  However, it is another reminder to me to check Locus Map Settings first.  I must take time to look exhaustively at all the places in Settings that offer line style and colour choices. 
  •