[APP] - version 3.18.x (27. 6. 2016+)

Started by Menion, June 27, 2016, 20:21:08

lor74cas

Hello,
In New beta 3.18.9.5 the two fingers measurement doesn't show altitude value.

Inviato dal mio SM-G800F utilizzando Tapatalk

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

balloni55

settings/maps/maps objects/Quick measurement
and additional setting in config.cfg see code in #290
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: balloni55 on October 02, 2016, 10:05:44
settings/maps/maps objects/Quick measurement
and additional setting in config.cfg see code in #290
Thank you,
I have the altitude value back.
I don't know why the "line below info" is disabled in the last beta, and I do not understand why the two fingers measurement is disabled by default.
But the important is to have both back

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

@balloni55: unfortunately no such problem happen on any of devices I've tried, so for now I have no solution on this weird problem, sorry.
Parameter "6" was created mainly because both are time values that are close to each other. Anyway you wants bearing & elevation that are not quite connected so it make sense to have them separately. There may exist many other combinations, but I would like to stick with current options. Thanks for understanding.
@lor74cas: in previous beta, this option was hardcoded in app. Now it is configurable over config.cfg and may be enabled in Locus settings (disabled by default). That's all ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

Willy, this is almost unbelievable!

No idea, sorry. Mainly because track recording system is only a "consumer" of received locations. It do not promote any changes back to system, so I have absolutely no idea, how may track recording affect coordinates ... technically it is not possible.

I just published new Beta version so try it please if possible. I won't do any bigger changes, so this version is candidate for release to Monday when I plan publishing. I'll do also some more testing. Few hours ago I was just training (running), so only track recording was running and only small problem at start, but simultaneously running different recording application, recorded exactly same track. Weird...
  •  

balloni55

V 3.18.9.6
if i tap near the left side of the screen while 2 finger measure, measurement freeze. Reset can be done with a new two finger touch inside the screen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z603p9tevsxkdl2/2finger.mp4?dl=0
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

lor74cas

Quote from: balloni55 on October 04, 2016, 20:51:26
V 3.18.9.6
if i tap near the left side of the screen while 2 finger measure, measurement freeze. Reset can be done with a new two finger touch inside the screen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z603p9tevsxkdl2/2finger.mp4?dl=0
Confirmed
I think that when you touch the left side of the screen the activation of side panel casue the issue.

Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

•  

Andrew Heard

Using 3.18.9.6 for navigation I found the usual magenta line was not being displayed. I've never seen this before.

I then swapped to 3.18.0 Pro & restarted navigation, and the normal magenta navigation line was displayed properly.

I then swapped back to 3.18.9.6 & restarted navigation again. Same problem - invisible navigation line. But maybe 10 minutes later I found that the magenta navigation line was again displayed.

Unlike 0709 I didn't find any other problems with navigation. I also performed same navigation with GPS disabled and normal magenta navigation line was displayed properly. Weird.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

@Andrew Heard: hmm line is not on the first screenshot visible completely, so even a thin line on part you already passed is not visible. It may only means that Locus a) considered that track is not visible in current view, b) has any problems with rendering of this line. Never noticed something like this on own device, do you have steps to reproduce it please?

@0709: uff. Willy, please find a while and use for a few minutes [ur=https://nas.asamm.com/share.cgi?ssid=0IgvFm5l]this beta version[/url] I made for you. It may be little slower as it will print out few information into Locus/logs/X.log file. Try to simulate this problem and after a while stop it and send me please latest log(s). Maybe if you enable in Locus settings recording of NMEA messages and send me also this message, it will be useful. Thank you and sorry for a complications. I still have absolutely no idea how may something like this happen.
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on October 06, 2016, 10:26:31
@Andrew Heard: hmm line is not on the first screenshot visible completely, so even a thin line on part you already passed is not visible. It may only means that Locus a) considered that track is not visible in current view, b) has any problems with rendering of this line. Never noticed something like this on own device, do you have steps to reproduce it please?
@menion - I've been using navigation for the last year. I can tell when it isn't displaying correctly. I've never noticed it before either, and although I don't have great screen captures sorry or steps to reproduce (yet), but as I said, it rendered perfectly on Pro, but not (at times) with latest Beta, on simple road/ route I use a lot for previous testing over the last year. I will try to reproduce next week
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

balloni55

Navigate to:
arrow on map "keep left" thats ok, but top left icon advice me to go right ????

pofile on/off:
sec 0 > locus profile is switched on and i get direction advices
sec 12 > i switch profil off
sec 19 > recalculate, i get no direction advices only destination is visible :-[
sec 37 > i switch on locus profil
sec 44 > direction advices are back
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5z791h6r708or0/profil%20on%20off.mp4?dl=0

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@Andrew Heard: understand, thanks. If you find something that may helps, let me know. Seems that publishing version next week (and not this one) was a good idea. I'll try to get out for some longer testing because of this and as well, because of Willy's (0709) issues. Thanks

@balloni55: if I remember correctly (@poutnikl corrects me), default BRouter profile do not generated navigation commands for a foot profile. Please try it with cycle/car profile if it works correctly. It was also one more reason, why I was in hurry with creating custom settings for BRouter directly in Locus > because many users wrote us that for cycle it works correctly, but for "foot", Locus do not navigate.
  •  

balloni55

QuotePlease try it with cycle/car profile if it works correctly.
work with both :) thanks
any idea to my question in screenshot?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

poutnikl

Quote from: menion on October 06, 2016, 12:22:41@balloni55: if I remember correctly (@poutnikl corrects me), default BRouter profile do not generated navigation commands for a foot profile. Please try it with cycle/car profile if it works correctly. It was also one more reason, why I was in hurry with creating custom settings for BRouter directly in Locus > because many users wrote us that for cycle it works correctly, but for "foot", Locus do not navigate.
Correct, the Brouter default foot profile is Shortest, that is for some reasons about a year old, not updated and not aware of the Brouter navigation instructions. The Hiking/Walking should work fine.