Locus Pro Licence Issue

Started by davidm, April 20, 2011, 11:32:12

davidm

Hi,
I bought full version of Locus some time ago and from time to time I have a weird problem. During work (usually not immediately on startup of Locus) the application tells me I have to buy a full version (I can only Close or Buy, nothing else). The solution is that I turn on the Wifi and restart but what if this happens when I am outside without a Wifi??? This is very unpleasant and should be solved.

Thanks, David
  •  

Menion

hmm sorry to hear this. What is your phone type? HD2? This looks like problem in google licence library, which return response that your program isn't valid. Do you have similar problems with another app too? And you bought Locus on market or AndroidPit?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

davidm

I bought it on the Market, I don't have problem with any other application. My phone is HTC Gratia (very good choice by the way). Isn't it possible that if there is no internet connection the validation failes?

Well, one more comment, I actually haven't bought too many applications, only 2, so saying "no problem with any other" is not really reliable  :D
  •  

Menion

to discuss about it, move to this topic (to keep it at once)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •