Author Topic: [APP] - version 3.16.x (14. 3. 2016+)  (Read 36589 times)

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.asamm.com
  • Device: SGS7
Re: [APP] - version 3.16.x (14. 3. 2016+)
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2016, 10:43:22 »
Disable "track edit mode" (tap on map outside of track), then you will be able to delete track. This is prevention to accidental deletion.
Ideas, wishes, problems
Advanced topics, public discussion, sharing of knowledges, testing beta versions: you're here!

Offline Bucky Kid

• Padavan of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2016, 11:02:06 »
Ah I see now. If I change Tap on track to Popup window, I can delete/hide the track instantly, but I don't get instantly the bottom control toolbar for track manipulation on the other side (need extra taps).
Question, is disabling track hiding in edit on map mode reasonable when there aren't any unsaved changes made to track?
Entering Edit on map mode self doesn't modify the track so in my opinion it still can be deleted/hidden.
Disabling hide has sense only inside "Insert/edit trackpoint" or "Delete part of track" modes. Only one inconsistency I have noticed with previous behaviour was edit control toolbar not auto closing after deleting or hiding the track.

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2016, 08:00:27 »
I personally had a negative experience with few times hidden track by accident (no confirmation) and one deletion of important track because I thought I delete a trackpoint. So it is not a major problem, I would like to keep system as is. Small protection against hiding/deleting of track, when you work with it.
Ideas, wishes, problems
Advanced topics, public discussion, sharing of knowledges, testing beta versions: you're here!

Offline syni

• View Profile
  • Device: Oneplus X
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2016, 13:52:48 »
Changing the order of the buttons in top panel works only until I close the app. After a restart it has the old position.

That's what I did:
Settings -> Map - control & panels -> Set functions panels -> move maps button to the first position

Regards,
Steffen

Offline gynta

• Global Moderator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
    • Locus live tracking service
  • Device: SM-A530F(A8) Android 8.0.0
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2016, 14:24:45 »
Changing the order of the buttons in top panel works only until I close the app.
Hm no problem here on all devices.

some questions:
Locus version?
Android version?
special mode (CM)?
Locus is stored internal or on external sd?

best place for problem report is here: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/add/problem/?text=Put%20your%20problem%20HERE

Offline syni

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2016, 15:00:28 »
The changed buttons are in the right sort order, if I use the close button on my phone and start it again. But when I switch Locus in the background and swipe to the left or right, Locus will be closed too. In this case, the sort order is gone. I just tried it on 2 different phones, with the same result.

Using Locus 3.16.2 with Elevate theme on Android 5.1.1 all maps are on external SD card.

Regards,
Steffen
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 19:03:56 by gynta »

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2016, 17:18:55 »
Hello, such "close" of app is more like minimizing then a closing. Because of this, Locus did not correctly remembered it's state of panels. I'm improved it so this "issue" should be fixed in next version, thank syni. And please next time, such crucial information (like how to simulate this problem), write immediately into first bug report (best as gynta mentioned - on help.locusmap.eu), thanks. Thanks gynta too!
Ideas, wishes, problems

Offline syni

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2016, 18:27:10 »
Thanks for fast reply and of course the fix. Next time I will use the right board.
Regards,Steffen

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2016, 21:47:53 »
After quite long time, finally some Beta version for testing. Not much big news, mainly a bunch of fixes. Hope you all will find something useful there.
Ideas, wishes, problems

Offline gynta

• Global Moderator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
    • Locus live tracking service
  • Device: SM-A530F(A8) Android 8.0.0
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2016, 22:52:20 »
new track icons.
sport - not transportation:

what do you think?

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2016, 07:32:47 »
Agree, thanks.
Ideas, wishes, problems

Offline michaelbechtold

• Master of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2016, 09:08:59 »
After quite long time, finally some Beta version for testing. Not much big news, mainly a bunch of fixes. Hope you all will find something useful there.

Hi Menion,
I tried a mapsforge multi-language file (Berlin), but Locus Beta still says "Unsupported File Format".
What can I do ?
TXs and cheers
Michael

Offline menion

• Administrator
  • Professor of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2016, 09:16:50 »
Ah damn, nothing is better then published version with new function that has in code "ignore this code if version is public". Sorry, I think it is important for most of you to test this feature, so I'll publish today one more beta with this feature correctly enabled. Thanks
Ideas, wishes, problems

Offline michaelbechtold

• Master of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2016, 22:18:15 »
Ah damn, nothing is better then published version with new function that has in code "ignore this code if version is public". Sorry, I think it is important for most of you to test this feature, so I'll publish today one more beta with this feature correctly enabled. Thanks

TXs for new version, ML file accepted now. However, no idea (yet) how to switch between languages.

Also the V3 themes are not offered, which is not logical at all, because the mapsforge library you employ fully understands them ...

Offline michaelbechtold

• Master of Locus
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2016, 22:24:10 »
TXs for new version, ML file accepted now. However, no idea (yet) how to switch between languages.

Also the V3 themes are not offered, which is not logical at all, because the mapsforge library you employ fully understands them ...

Just checked: the Elevate 3 themes I have installed are V4 since Sept. last year. So they should be available in any case, right ?