Small UI problem when selecting the topmost item of a list

Started by mambofive, May 08, 2015, 08:43:05

mambofive

There is a small bug in selecting multiple items in a sorted list of POIs, when selecting multiple points, the topmost point is deselected.

To reproduce:

• take any list of POIs, sorted by name (other sort options probably show the same issue)
  • deselect all items
  • now select some of the first items, including the top most POI
  • try to run any action on the selected items (e.g. "change icon") - the top most item will be deselected and the chosen action is applied to the remaining points only.

This happens to me reproducable in the last released version as well as in the latest beta (3.8.2.3).
  •  

Menion

Hello mambofive,

I was testing it on more folders and it never happen to me, interesting. This feature cannot depend on Android or your OS version. So it has to be any issue in Locus. Is this happen also on a fresh new folder with few fresh new points?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Hi mambofive
See clip. Where is the difference on your side?

mambofive

Quote from: gynta on May 11, 2015, 21:56:06
See clip. Where is the difference on your side?
Thanks for your effort. This is exactly what I do, I can't see a difference...  :(
  •  

mambofive

Quote from: menion on May 11, 2015, 20:49:38
Is this happen also on a fresh new folder with few fresh new points?

It happens with some older folders with a history of lots of updates/inserts/deletions and as well with a folder directly after the import of some (~160) points from a gpx file.

The last item in the list is also affected.

It seems to be connected to the scrollbar - if the folder contains only a few items and no scrollbar is shown, I can't reproduce it. (However, in gynta's clip a scrollbar is shown, but he doesn't see the problem).

To describe the problem more generally: if a scrollbar is shown, I can't select/deselect the first and last item of a list. Sometimes I can, but at least after selecting/deselecting it 2-3 times, I can't anymore.
  •  

Menion

Hmm sorry mambo, but no matter what I do, I'm unable to simulate your issue.

Are you using original ROM for your nexus 5 device? Isn't something similar happen in Locus (on different place) or other app?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •