download of geocaches is allways without listing

Started by loc_nix, October 16, 2014, 22:43:18

loc_nix

Hello,

we have here to different phones and on booth phones we have the problem, that the download of geocaches is always without listing. Only the first tab is shown (in german "Allgemein"). The second tab with the listening is missing.

When i open a cache, the phone asks always for an internet connection to download the missing information.

If i refresh the caches, then all the information are downloaded.

In earlier version of the geocaching add-on, there was a button in the settings, where i could choose if i want to download only the short information or the full information of a cache. But I could not find this button anymore?

alex
  •  

Menion

hello alex,

1) this settings is in Geocaching4Locus that do downloading of caches, not in Locus

2) is listing in cache when you close and open cache again after update? If so, then sorry. Small issue in last version of Locus, when listing is not added to tabs when basic cache is updated.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

loc_nix

1)  i know (or it was a guess) that this is a problem of geocaching4locus, but i had no idea where to post the question  ;)

2) after updating the cache, everything is ok.
its just when i download the cache.

•  

Menion

I do not know where is a problem, but when I start from a list of apps on my device Geocaching4Locus, in settings I see "Only basic info" settings. I use version 1.5.6 of this add-on. So please check it again.

2) May you write me exact step-by-step what you do together with settings you use (in add-on). Because I'm unable to simulate this problem with 3.3.1 Locus, thanks
  •  

loc_nix

now i found the problem.
I didn't realized, that Menue > Settings >  Geocaching is different from  Gecaching Menue > Settings
Under Gecaching Menue > Settings there is a point "only basics" and this was checked.

Thanks for your support
  •  

Menion

Perfect, glad to help :).

If you will want to do something with point 2, as I mention - write me more.
  •  

loc_nix

•  

Menion

•