Diagram after track recording

Started by tramp20, August 18, 2014, 12:06:36

tramp20

Hi,
I do not understand why the diagram  looks every day different :-(

Yesterday I made a mtb tour over 5h and the diagram shows the complete distance (50 km).
Today I can only see 0.15 km .

I have this behavior since long time (actual Locus test 3.1.3.11).

Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

:)

This first one show all data probably because you already turned off GPS, so Locus do not know your current location and then you may see whole chart at once.

Second screen should only chart around your location. Because you see just start of your route, it should mean that you just stand at start of your recording route (so again back on start).
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on August 18, 2014, 14:06:00
:)

This first one show all data probably because you already turned off GPS, so Locus do not know your current location and then you may see whole chart at once.

Second screen should only chart around your location. Because you see just start of your route, it should mean that you just stand at start of your recording route (so again back on start).

Not sure if I understand you.
Does the shown diagram depend on the position of the map center at the moment of stopping the record?
Both tracks were started and stopped at home (stopped without a GPS signal in house).

Next time I will observe this.

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Position of diagram depend on your current GPS location. If this location lies somewhere on the recorded track, diagram is "centerd" on this location (like you may see on second screenshot, where is visible big black dot - your location).

Anyway seems there may be a problem, where diagram is centered on map center when GPS is turned off.

Anyway for some better overview of track, I suggest to tap on top "tools > information" button, where is visible full screen chart for a whole track.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on August 18, 2014, 14:57:26

Anyway for some better overview of track, I suggest to tap on top "tools > information" button, where is visible full screen chart for a whole track.

Thank you, I remember this tip now :-)

User ID acc406201
  •