Problem After uninstall and reinstall

Started by cerdovolador, March 23, 2011, 02:19:19

cerdovolador

Hi,
I've been using Locus for 3 month, and I had to uninstall the app  for a while to free memory, (I didn't erase any date, just uninstalled)
but when I reinstalled the app again, Locus didn't  recognize any of the previous POIs, or tracks I recorded.
However donwloaded maps  did  were recognized.
I realize that inside locus folder still remain my old data from POIS (.sqll files)
I don't know how to restore my Pois and tracks, I installed the latest version (your new free version) but still nothing.
My Phone model is HTC Desire.

Thanks for everything
  •  

berkley

When I tried something real weird in Locus, i made some really uninteresting POI in a really uninteresting category. (This was just for testing purposes).
So, the category name was "testing". ;) However, when the testing was done, i deleted the category "testing".

The funny part on that story is: When I create a new category "testing", all the POI i created ages before, are in it ;)

If you remember the old names from your category, you could try that out... Good Luck!!!
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

Hi, I did some updates in both databases but both should be still able to use and convert your old database. As I remember in one moment I had to delete track database but I'm not sure about time. If you want, just send me your track database file and i'll look at it

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

cerdovolador

Well, I tried what berkley said and it worked for the POIS (thank you berkley), but not for the tracks recorded or edited manually.
Menion I sent you my  locus folder.
  •