No URL -, Phone -, etc. entries in POI's possible!

Started by ringen00, April 06, 2014, 17:59:42

ringen00

Hi!
I'm having lot's of POI with URL's, Phone etc. entries.
Since the update I cannot edit them! I cannot create new entries with "special"fields either.
Regards
  •  

Menion

Hello,

I'm sorry for this. Problem is already fixed and will works in next version (at start of next week)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

ringen00

Another one:
Probably a feature?
With full screne activated I cannot edit (copy/paste etc.) words when trying to edit a track.

Regards
SGS2 (GT-I9100) 4.1.2
XWLSN NeatROM Lite v4.6.1

edit
One more:
When editing POI's it would be nice if one could choose a picture with a file explorer (e.g. Solid Explorer or Total Commander). Right now only the Android Gallery or Google+ Photo pops up as an option.

Regards
  •  

Menion

may you please create a screenshot where is visible why you can't copy/paste texts during track editing? I cannot promise I'll fix it anyway. It's planned to create new screen for tracks (in similar design as new for points), so if problem will be more complicated, it will have to wait.

About picking a photos - Locus do not ask directly any app, but it's a general call to system, like "Open any app that may pick a photo". So it depend on developers of mentioned programs if they allow it or not. I may only suggest to use QuickPic app, which is very very fast image browser that allow browse folders and choose images directly.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

ringen00

Here's the screenshot
The bar at the top of the screen did not show up at all before!

•