Voting for better picture quality of this forum on smartphones

Started by jusc, December 02, 2013, 07:59:40

jusc

Quote from: menion on December 01, 2013, 22:36:34
:) voting is possible, but just for topics in section Questions and Troubles
aha  ;D
So I vote for better picture quality in this forum with using smartphones.
Every time I look on this forum with my phone and tapatalk I can´t see the attached pictures correctly because they are in very poor quality. As Christian wrote (http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3564.0) it should be an administrator setting?

Thanks in advance
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

hmm I'm checking poor settings possibility that tapatalk plugin offer, but there is no such option. Isn't anything that affect images in tapatalk application itself?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

I dont´t think so, because with last forum (software) I didn´t had this problem, but I will check it.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

hmm in tapatalk is really not any settings for this, as I see. And here on forum is only this ...

so hard to say ...

•  

Christian

Can not see the picture because watching it on my smartphone :(

I know there must be settings for all kind of thumbnails, sizes of pics for preview and for different displays.
If i upload pics to galleries in other forums, pics are generated in 240, 320, 480,.....1024, 1280px with predefined resolutions. Should work in this forum also. May be its an Add-on...

So....displaying the pics in browser....
I guess defining the quality and size of images is not a setting for tapatalk. Should be a general setting for the forum.

Christian
  •  

Bob Denny

This is what I see on Tapatalk 4 for the message "hmm in tapatalk is really not any settings for this, as I see. And here on forum is only this ..."

Only a broken image. Yet it does show on the forum in the browser. Did you use the "Add Image to Post" feature so it is on postimg.org? Or is the image somewhere else? For the Add Image to Post, there is a selection of sizing options.
  •  

jusc

Yes, the pictures were attached and uploaded to postimage.org.I tried a few different sizes, but there is no difference between the quality of images.with tapatalk.  :(
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

so I updated tapatalk plugin on this forum to latest version, checked all settings here on forum, in tapatalk website, in settings of tapatalk app itself ... result ... same. Sorry guys, I really have absolutely no idea where is problem. Probably check and ask on any tapatalk support forum if exists any?
  •