Mobac : Format TwoNav RMAP

Started by Iamat66, November 09, 2013, 14:19:55

Iamat66

Hello,

If i use with Mobac the format TwoNav RMAP with 1 zoom level, the file works fine with Locus
When I have 2 zoom level on the same file, Locus don't open the file and detect a problem

The file is OK with Compgps, TwoNav and Orux

Is it possible to fix this problem ?

Sample small file (110kb): https://mega.co.nz/#!lFFVnSRQ!SYXr4hkVo3mJ_-OTrmYc2mXIPrNQqpCEnHaiyOPfVfc

PS : the reason why I like this format, it is compatible with Compgps, TwoNav, Locus, Orux !

Thanks
René.
  •  

jusc

Yes you are right, you map is loadable with OruxMaps but not with Locus. On the other side I have some rmaps too, which are working with Locus.
Regards J.
  •  

Iamat66

Is your RMAP with more than 1 zoom level ?

Emvoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk HD
  •  

jusc

I have an older rmap with more than 2 levels, but I think they were created with CGPSL.
I just created a new small map with Mobac with 2 zoom level in RMaps SQLite format. Did you use another format?

[Edit] I just have seen the other fomat TwoNav RMaps. This doesn´t work for me too, Locus says does not exist. Strange. [/Edit]
Regards J.
  •  

jusc

Sorry but there is another issue. Forgot my previous post. Locus works with the lower zoomlevel with my just created TwoNav rmap, bout doesn't work withe second level, so this is something menion should please test.
Regards J.
  •  

balloni55

For me it works 8)
i have played a little bit and found a solution to create a "Twomav.rmap" whitch is zoomable.
very important is the way you built the map.
1.use "Gridzoom" and select the lowest zoomlevel you want to built!
2.select all wanted zoomlevels and create one times "add selection", so later all zoomlevel tiles are in one  subfile
3. put the folder with subfile to the mapfoler of locus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp7bdpblytofj5k/video_2.mp4

Locus Map 4.23.1.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Iamat66

I do the same as you to make my selection in Mobac.
Have you tried my file with the problem?
Tkanks for the test.
  •  

balloni55

QuoteHave you tried my file with the problem?
yes, without success, locus cant load it.
Have you used the gridzoom in the lowest zoomlevel while selecting the map area you want?
Locus Map 4.23.1.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Iamat66

Quote from: balloni55 on November 09, 2013, 19:36:43
Have you used the gridzoom in the lowest zoomlevel while selecting the map area you want?

Yes !
  •  

Menion

hi guys,
  problem with reported map fixed. Issue was in calibration of map. One point had calibration longitude set to "0.0", which caused troubles. So map works fine now
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Iamat66

Thanks menion

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

•